Abbots Grange
Buckland Manor(Broadway)
The Fish Hotel(Broadway)
Foxhill Manor(Broadway)
View Hotel
Cotswold House Hotel & Spa(Chipping Campden)
View Hotel
Noel Arms Hotel(Chipping Campden)
  • Breakfast included
Hollymount(Evesham)
Evesham Hotel(Evesham)
View Hotel
All reviewsfour poster bedcomplimentary tea and cakeround tableother guestsb bcomplimentary portcentury manorafter dinner drinksprivate bathroomon arrivalroaring firebeautiful buildingbirthday surprisenight capsteeped in historyvery special placelarge table
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 April 2013

The building and the rooms are stunning, being a converted monastery. We arrived on the saturday afternoon to lovely selection of teas and cake, which is available every day from 4-6pm which you could take in the grand hall with the roaring open fire. The service was excellent as was the breakfast. With only 4 rooms, it feels very homely with everyone sitting together at breakfast. It is very well positioned in the village, 2 minutes walk from all the amenities but hidden away from all the noise and traffic.

Can't wait to go back in the summer for a game of a croquet or tennis!!

Reviewed 27 March 2013

We stayed on march 19th as a birthday surprise and what a surprise it was-from the moment we drove through the gates and saw the outside which was fantastic to the inside which was even better. we were shown into the great hall with a fantastic high vaulted ceiling and large fireplace, then upto our 4 poster bedroom which was really nice. after a walk around the extensive grounds we had a lovely cream tea in the afternoon with some fantastic cakes and finger sandwiches. shame it wasnt warmer as the gardens would be nice to sit in the sun. we went for dinner at the broadway hotel, then back for drinks in the great hall in front of the roaring fire to end a fantastic day. breakfast was excellent, a large choice enough to keep us going all day. stacey and richard were fantastic, very helpful and knowledgable about the area. broadway is a very nice quiet town with lovely pubs and restaurants and we would recommend abbots grange and broadway as a location to explore the cotswolds.

Room Tip: all rooms are good so doesnt matter which one is chosen
Reviewed 21 March 2013

My wife and I spent last week walking the Cotswolds and Abbots Grange was easily the best place we stayed on the entire trek. In fact, it's probably the best B&B stay I've ever experienced in the UK. Scenic 14th Century building and grounds, beautifully appointed rooms, perfect English breakfast -- and the hosts are so welcoming and friendly. We wish we could've stayed a few more nights. There's no way another hotel or B&B in Broadway tops this place.

Reviewed 25 February 2013

Initially I had planned to stay in a Broadway hotel but I was swayed by the wonderful reviews I read online about this beautiful building. It was my daughter's thirtieth birthday treat and a friend suggested the Cotswolds. When booking, I was assured by the courtesy and care I received. My daughter was given a four poster bed as I had requested and a beautiful little divan was made up for me. Two more courtesy calls later from the very wonderful and efficient manager and we arrived at Abbots Grange. We were not at all disappointed. A lovely lady (the owner, wife) welcomed us; the attention to detail was very evident. I was particularly taken with 'the fishing room' - worth a look and being an artist, I was enthralled by the history. A longer chat with the husband (owner) would have been a welcomed bonus to recall the history of such an interesting building. The guests were an absolute pleasure to meet and to pass our leisurely breakfast time with, in fact the lovely lady of the house lit the fire for us and left bubbly in the sitting room to celebrate my daughter's and I would like to say our friend/guests 60th. I had two fantastic night's sleep in amongst the comfort of Abbots Grange and its beautiful surroundings. Broadway is fine for a stroll. We ate at The Swan Hotel' - wonderful. Abbots Grange can cater for meals in the evening. The breakfast is wonderful, with cake and tea in the afternoon. Alcoholic drinks are in the sitting room. It's beautiful and I will be going back. The summer time would be lovely too - tennis or crochet anyone?

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Coast72
Reviewed 23 February 2013

I don't know how it is ranked No 7 in Broadway. We booked 3 nights and ended up staying 5.
Its a B&B but that is a very misleading title to call it that. Beats most 5***** hotels we have stayed at. But it isn't a hotel. Its a home, and you may be a paying guest, but you are treated as family.
If you want to see the Cotswolds and would like to treat yourself, this is the place. Not cheap, but you get more than you pay for. And having stayed at other top B & B's, they don't come close to Abbot's Grange. You won't need lunch after the breakfast at the Grange

Room Tip: The place is off the high street away from noise so for me they all looked good. Our four post room was a delight.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple