Abbots Grange
Buckland Manor(Broadway)
The Fish Hotel(Broadway)
Foxhill Manor(Broadway)
View Hotel
Cotswold House Hotel & Spa(Chipping Campden)
View Hotel
Noel Arms Hotel(Chipping Campden)
  • Breakfast included
Hollymount(Evesham)
Evesham Hotel(Evesham)
View Hotel
All reviewsfour poster bedcomplimentary tea and cakeround tableother guestsb bcomplimentary portcentury manorafter dinner drinksprivate bathroomon arrivalroaring firebeautiful buildingbirthday surprisenight capsteeped in historyvery special placelarge table
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 October 2010

The place is amazing! I found this B&B on the internet and just crossed my fingers that we would be able to stay and we did for 3 glorious nights. I am counting down the days that I can return. Lovely place to stay, the atmosphere was so inviting and every night I looked forward to sitting in front of the fire. The breakfast was the best ever! Topsy, Richard and Faith did everything to the last detail to make our stay delightful in every way. I found out on our last day that I had been the first to book a stay! That was exciting but I know for one thing, it's not the last! HIghly recommend to anyone! It is a fine place to be.

Reviewed 30 September 2010

Found this via a web search for luxury Cotswolds accomodation. Our first trip to this area and well worth a stay at this B&B - well deserved 5* accomodation; we stayed in their four-poster room and it was larger and more comfortable than similar starred Hotels we have stayed at in the past. A beautiful location - in the heart of the Cotswolds within easy travelling distance of a number of the well known villages which appear in the guidebooks. The house itself is down a long gravel drive, not obviously signposted from Church Street - something which may be being addressed as I believe they only started trading as a B&B earlier this summer. Just a stone's throw from Broadway's High Street for pubs / restaurants nearby - no car required in Broadway itself from this B&B as it's so centrally located.

Stunning property - just as their web pages indicate - fantastic hosts - ably assisted by Faith - a member of the family and truly delightful lady who cooks the most fantastic breakfasts (thank you Faith!). Made to feel very welcome - and with so much to see in the area we would depart after breakfast and return in the evening. The larger towns of Bath, Warwick Castle, Leamington Spa, Stratford upon Avon, all easily accessible by car. Recommend a drive into Burton-on-the-Water and Stow-on-the-Wold - both nearby villages.

We stayed for 3 nights and wish it could have been longer - the bed was so comfortable too, even though as two shorties we had to "climb" up into the huge 4 poster. I didn't feel any pea under the mattress though so clearly I'm not the princess my Dad once told me I was!!

Thoroughly recommended and if I were venturing into this area again I wouldn't look elsewhere for accomodation as this truly was a lovely "house" (although to call it a house really doesn't do it justice ... it's much more unique than that!).

Thanks to everyone at Abbots Grange - wishing them every success and continued bookings; well deserved 5*!

Reviewed 25 September 2010

My wife and I stayed at Abbots Grange for 2 nights in September 2010 and were extremely impressed with every aspect of our stay. The staff/owners (Topsy, Faith and Richard) were very welcoming, friendly and couldn't be more accommodating. The room we stayed in was nice and large and had an awesome 4 poster bed which felt like 'sleeping on a cloud'. The included breakfast was as hearty or healthy as you wanted it to be and exceptionally tasty either way. The general quality and cleanliness of the whole establishment was second to none. We thoroughly recommend this place and definitely plan to go back.

Reviewed 20 September 2010

At first we had a little difficulty finding the driveway to Abbots Grange, though we knew we had nearly reached the destination. But when we found the house we were familiar with on the website, I said to myself, "I've come to the fairyland at last." It is a beautiful one-time grange, which seems to live in the recolletion of the past and the awareness of its calling for future. Soon we were welcomed by the smiling faces of Faith, Lily and Tess(their dog), and a little later, Topsy and Richard. They were friendly as if we had known each other for years. Everything was just wonderful: good selected tea with cake, big delicious breakast, clean and comfortable bedroom & bathroom, lovely flowers arranged in the vase, an apple tree with lots of fruit, and the vast green grass in front. I wish I could have stayed longer.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 September 2010

My wife and I have just spent four nights at Abbots Grange - the whole place and the treatment that we received was magnificent !
The location is perfect - two minutes walk to the main street in Broadway and the various restaurants and bars.
Whilst there we stayed in a twin room with private bathroom (as the en suite rooms were already booked). The room, including the bathroom was excellent. The furnishings throughout Abbots Grange are exceptional and it is clear that the owners are determined to provide quality in every possible way.
The breakfast choice is excellent and the way that it is served and presented indicates that there is a determination to provide a quality service.
Our hosts, especially Faith, did far more than we expected to make our stay a wonderful experience.
I have nothing adverse whatsoever to say about Abbots Grange or our hosts and I find it hard to understand how other guests can make critical comments, based on our experience.