“very poor service”

Foxy Browns
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Well,first they wouldn't even acknowledge me being there and when i went in to ask if i have to order inside they said they will come out and take my order. I waited, but nobody came out and it wasn't busy, there was just one table of 3people and another couple came just sec after me. They got served, i haven't. i finally went in and just told them what i wanted, i couoldn't get the side salad that would usually come with that dish and when i wanted to order fries they said they were out of it. when dish came to the table, it was almost stone cold. I mean,come on. If you don't have the regular offer, you should at least apologize or offer something else. But nothing. After a wonderful day in the area, I was really disappointed by this. I don't know,maybe they just had a bad day.

3  Thank gadrix

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Hubby had pie and chips, ok. I had afternoon high tea but was a bit disappointed, not much choice. Would have liked smaller portions of several different sandwiches etc. Staff pleasant.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

We visited Broadway yesterday and were looking for somewhere to have lunch. Came across Foxy Browns and although there were outside tables I went inside and asked if we could take our Border Collie in, not expecting them to say yes. Lovely lady said our dog was very welcome inside. Have a great lunch, excellent value and gorgeous food. We go to Evesham quite often but will definitely detour there for our lunch.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Whenever we visit Broadway we always park on the carpark in the centre and head for Foxys for a good cup of coffee and a piece of cake. If the weathers good there's nothing better than siting outside and just relaxing. The staff are always friendly and there is a good menu to start you off before you walk around the village.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

What a lovely place, we often pop into Broadway but don't tend to stop for some lunch, so please that we did today and we may start to make a habit of it... The food was excellent, the best fish and chips and all the staff are so friendly and helpful and really reasonably price. Spot on!!

1  Thank Lucy F