“Perfect as always”

Ranked #5 of 40 Restaurants in Broadway
Price range: US$7 - US$13
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Great lunches, snacks and coffee. Lots of tourists of all nationalities.Hot food served until 4.00 P.M. Open from 9.30 A.M Mon-Fri
Reviewed 7 June 2014

We visit broadway about once a month and always call in here for lunch. We are fortunate to be able to grab a table although it is always busy. Chose our favourite soup and sandwich option, great value, filling and very tasty. Enjoyed tea and cake after too, delicious. Wonderful relaxed time, not rushed at all and pleasant service. Will be back x

Reviewed 6 June 2014

We live in the village and the Market Pantry is always popular, so much so, that we usually pass it by and eat in other establishments. However when we walked past, we noticed a couple of empty tables so went in for sandwiches and tea. I must admit, the food was of a high standard and I was impressed with the service and will return again.

1  Thank PeterWTaylor
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Stopped by for afternoon tea but was unable to finish off the selection of cakes they brought out! However they did offer to box them up! Friendly staff and a great local business!

Reviewed 26 May 2014

The first time I visited this establishment I found the owner/manager rude when trying to find a table . He embarrassed me in front of other diners even though it was clear I was ill so I left with my teenage children without being accommodated. Two months later my relatives were visiting and against my better judgement they wanted to eat at this restaurant. To be fair the food was average but again a rude and unhelpful owner. Unfortunately I left something valuableat the table and ring that evening to see if they had found it . .They had but had binned it and was not prepared to look through 3 black bags to recover. I left my number and was never called back. My problem ignored and it was clear he didn't give a damn or make any effort. Appalling customer service !!!

8  Thank Looby w
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

If I lived in this area I would visit every day!!! Light and fluffy warm scones with strawberry jam and luscious clotted cream (sampled that one TWICE! ).nom nom! Also tried the lemon drizzle cake which was also super!!! Friendly staff /owners up for a chat and a joke! Oh and excellent coffee too! Can't recommend. It enough!

1  Thank Marianna137