“best breakfast ever”

Ranked #5 of 41 Restaurants in Broadway
Price range: US$7 - US$12
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Great lunches, snacks and coffee. Lots of tourists of all nationalities.Hot food served until 4.00 P.M. Open from 9.30 A.M Mon-Fri
Reviewed 18 June 2014

We had soft-boiled eggs on grain toast 3 days in a row! They made wonderful latte's too and had free WIFI.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

We had a lovely lunch of Feta, pea and mint quiche with salad and a Brie and bacon toasted sandwich and salad. Ingredients are fresh and locally sourced and it was delicious. We liked the Earl Grey and blue flower tea too. Very welcome after our walk from Chipping Camden!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

We regularly eat at this place when in Broadway, and generally the poached eggs on toast are fabulous, on this occasion the eggs were very small and over poached to the point that there was no runny yolk at all. Very disappointing.I did mention the eggs to the server and was given 10% off.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

We live locally, my OH had been twice previously so I was looking forward to their poached eggs on toast. It was disappointing that they wouldn't serve it when we arrived a few minutes after 11:30 because the were then serving lunch. It wasn't busy so I think they were unreasonable, in the event they lost our business.

1  Thank Miriella23
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Lovely food, huge portions all freshly made tasted wonderful. My only gripe would be its a little cramped but I loved everything else and staff very welcoming and friendly definitely will be coming back