“Amazing fresh food and great atmosp”
Review of Market Pantry

Market Pantry
Ranked #3 of 41 Restaurants in Broadway
Price range: US$7 - US$12
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Great lunches, snacks and coffee. Lots of tourists of all nationalities.Hot food served until 4.00 P.M. Open from 9.30 A.M Mon-Fri
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We came for a lunch, 2 burgers and 2 sandwiches. Great quality and fresh ingredients. Very good value for money. Will come back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A lovely little place for a coffee and cake or a light lunch.

The service can be a little slower during busy times but no more than 25 minutes or so.

Coffee is well made and they offer a good selection of cakes also.

On my last visit, I opted for the Burger which was presented really well and served with freshly cooked chips. Unfortunately, the burger was very burnt on one side and was almost inedible, I hindsight I wish I had asked for fresh one to be made but parking was almost up.

Having said that I have never had a bad coffee or sandwich in the years I have been going.

Due to the size, I would not recommend visiting with young children or if you have a pushchair.

1  Thank William S
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Deserves 6* for quality and value for money. The tea is possibly one of the best cups I’ve had. It’s leaf tea served in a pot with extra hot water and it was full bodied just as I like it. We ordered 3 dishes between two of us and every element of each dish had been carefully created and prepared. The ingredients were of a very high standard and for around £8 per dish represented excellent value. The hand made beef burger with cheese and bacon was delicious. The accompanying salad was drizzled in a pesto dressing which was so tasty. The chips were home made and my wife, who is a big fan of chips, thought they were gorgeous! The goats cheese used in one of the salads was so good! My wife’s quiche was home made and like everything else a delight to eat. It was a superb meal served by a very friendly owner who clearly goes out of his way to serve top quality produce at very reasonable prices. We are looking forward to our next visit!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and walked into a gem of a place . From the moment we sat down , we were approached by the waiter ,to request what drinks etc we would like . My wife had the soup and I had a toasted sandwich possibly the best sandwich I have enjoyed .
I hope we will return soon .

3  Thank johnalexanderduncan
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Everything about the Market Pantry is excellent. The food, the service and the atmosphere.

Not to be missed and I know we will continue to enjoy it for a long time to come.

2  Thank GEJM1