“A pleasant lunch”

Dining options: Breakfast
Stratford-upon-Avon, United Kingdom
“A pleasant lunch”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

My family and I had hot sandwich lunches. All were well prepared, with decent filling portions and the drinks were fine. Unusually for a tea room, they also served wine by the glass which accompanied my sandwich perfectly! We sat in the pleasant garden initially but a turn in the weather forced us indoors. The staff were very friendly and efficient and the food and drinks were served promptly. We have had morning coffee here before and it is a delighful location. We will definitely be returning here.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Guangzhou, PRC
“Nice Garden”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

didn't have afternoon tea, but a light lunch there. enjoyed the garden outside very much. very relaxing!

Manchester
“Wide range of teas”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

It took me ages to decide which tea to try - i have never seen so many! We sat in a lovely small garden area at the back which was so peaceful. A sun trap! We can't really comment on food as we didn't eat here but from what we saw it looked very good.Service was provided with a smile and was prompt.

Visited August 2014
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
“Great atmosphere and tea”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Tea is an institution and Tisanes really helps you realise that. Not only do they have one of the largest tea selections that I have ever encountered at a tea room, but all the staff seem to know about it as well.

I am not a connoisseur, but I do know what I like. I requested a strong tea with a slight smokiness and they suggested their lapsang souchong. It was perfect and exactly what I was looking for.

We also ordered an afternoon tea and an extra sandwich. The prawn mayo was fantastic and full of salad. The bacon, avocado and brie hot sandwich was also delicious.

Whenever we travel to Broadway we always visit Tisanes Tearoom, they are friendly, helpful and serve some of the best tea in the region.

• Visited August 2014
“Nice ambiance shame about the bread!”
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

A lovely town and a friendly and busy tea room. Pretty seating areas both inside and outside. Plus dog friendly too. The tea room seemed to be trying to emulate the amazing Betty's Tea Rooms (based in Harrogate & York) however didn't really get close to the mark in terms of food quality. The choice of teas was impressive however the food left a lot to be desired in terms of quality. The sandwiches we ordered were made in cheap sliced processed bread (like a Supermarket budget brand!).