“average”

Ranked #19 of 39 Restaurants in Broadway
Price range: US$13 - US$40
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Lygon Arms Hotel is home to Barrington's, an intimate all day dining 35 seat brasserie serving English classics and modern European cuisine. Pop in for brunch from 10am, lunch from midday, Tea and cake every afternoon from 2pm to 5pm or join us for a la carte dining from 5pm. Alfresco dining available when the weather permits.
Reviewed 6 August 2014

average food,like a lot of places in this arae, relying on the Cotswolds and the weather to do the magic

1  Thank Joycesoar
TheHotelCollection, General Manager at Barrington's Brasserie, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2014

Dear joycesoar,

Thank you for your comments on your dining experience with us, we value all guest feedback as it offers us the opportunity to monitor standards and continually improve the business.

Kind regards

Reviewed 4 August 2014

We called in at Luke's for a spontaneous Sunday Lunch and were not disappointed. Whilst there was a limited choice, the fixed price menu was satisfactory and the food was very good and nicely served. Service was good.

Excellent value for a casual Sunday Lunch in a lovely location with a good atmosphere.

Dear CAMD,

I am pleased to read you enjoyed your Sunday Lunch.

Thank you for your review and I hope you will return in the future.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

located on high street. has inside and outside tablets. had the sunday roast with yorkshire pudding. it was very good. the vegs were cooked so they weren't hard to eat. had an excellent drink. service was prompt. ordered at bar and sat outside to watch the people and great cars that went by. would eat here again

Dear gerwen-8,

I am delighted you enjoyed your Sunday Lunch.

Thank you for your comments and hope you will return again soon.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

My visit occurred last year and I was hoping to revisit and see improvements once it had been open a bit longer. However they are clearly still charging a fortune for one tiny piece of sea bass and the menu rarely changes. It's a great restaurant to look at with some good staff but come on listen to the feedback and give better value for money. There are a lot of fantastic restaurants offering a lot more for the same price or less in the area. I would love to come back but not until the menu changes more frequently and the portion sizes increase and match the price. Such a shame as the previous restaurant there was equally disappointing. I was hoping to see better reviews by now so I could book up and go again but I will have to put it on hold.

5  Thank Jacqui W

Dear Jacqui W,

I am very disappointed to read your comments, please accept my apologies for any disappointment caused. I will review the menu and portion sizes with Luke to improve standards going forward.

Hope to welcome you back to Luke’s in the future.

Colin Heaney.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

We visited Lukes' for a second time with a group of friends and we had a great time. Starters, main course and puddings all excellent. A good bottle of malbec to go with the steaks. Good service, attentive and friendly - quite different from our last visit. I, personally, prefer not to eat off slates and boards but they are the current trend and when one of our party requested a plate it was no problem. Great choice of cheeses! We will certainly be back.

Dear Adelaide81Broadway,

Thank you for leaving a great review. I am delighted that you so enjoyed your visit to Luke's and that all the team looked after you so well.

I do hope you will visit again.