“Great Garden Cafe with Superb Salads”
Review of Broadway Deli

Broadway Deli
Ranked #1 of 39 Restaurants in Broadway
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 26 August 2014

This wonderful cafe and deli has a beautiful garden area to the rear as well as a lovely indoor area. On a sunny day, it is great to look at the well stocked garden under a shady umbrella. The salads are superb and service is friendly and helpful. It is impossible to eat here without taking home some delicious deli items from the well stocked shop. My favourite is the locally made salad dressing. Whilst always too full to enjoy the desserts, they always look tempting.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

Great deli and lovely cafe, nicely presented food and excellent coffee. Can get busy, but it's worth the wait.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

We have had breakfasts here and bought food to take away. Food is really good, great quality and very friendly service. The gardens at the back are beautiful. A lovely place to eat.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

I dearly wish I had taken a photo of my Broadway Deli Platter - my eyes nearly popped out on stalks when it arrived and the taste was wonderful.

So in the charming village of Broadway there is a 'fruit and veg' shop - enter and its like an Aladdin's cave of fine food - lovely local meat and vegetable products side by side with some really delicious Italian and other Continental culinary excitements. Boy 1 and I looked on in amazement as the Gorgonzola cheese was encouraged on to the display. Its great.

Anyhow at the back they have what I though was a tea room. Not my bag, but on reading the menu and casting sideways glances at the other diners platters I was sold. Sat outside and looked after by friendly staff whilst enjoying views over a sheltered and charming garden. They made some child friendly ham sandwiches for the boys; a lovely warm cheese and ham sandwich for my wife (never got to try any though for some reason), whilst I sampled shop products on my platter. Washed down with a lovely local ale, Prescott I think.

Its not cheap; but then its not expensive and is a real treat. Well worth trying. Just not keen on the tea, which didn't seem as special as it was made out to be.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Everything you could want from a deli and a tea room PLUS Satan's banjo player dropping in for a nice cup of tea! Perfect!!

1  Thank John P