“Deli-cious!”

Cuisines: Deli, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

Stopped for lunch in this Aladdin’s cave with a restaurant attached! Simply had the soup of the day (Roast squash and garlic) and a four cheese sandwich. Delightful.

Service is unhurried and the staff friendly - I’d very much like to return to try out more of the menu!

Reviewed 19 January 2018

I was recommended to come and try the breakfast by friends and it did not disappoint and has now become my favorite place for breakfast. I would recommend the Salmon, Eggs and Toast which is what I normally get. The eggs are the best I have ever had and the thick bread they use for toast is very nice. Their English breakfast is also spot on and their crispy bacon too. The coffee is also very nice and they have a very good selection of bread, fruit and veg etc you can buy and take home.
Service is also very good and they are quick to bring out the food.
Staff are also attentive and have never had an issue with the service.

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Lovely shop to get any supplies you might need attractive displays. Fresh produce. A large variety of items on sale

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

What an amazing Deli.
As one that loves his food this place offers everything from prosciutto to salmon to pasties to beautiful fruit.
Great cakes and coffee.

1  Thank Merls1011
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

We spent the day in Broadway after staying locally overnight. Looking at the restaurants nothing quite enticed is to eat at any of them, overall the prices seem rather ostentatious for what was being offered. Seeing all the produce displayed out front of the deli really drew our attention. We walked inside and it was a maze of gastronomic treats, from cheeses, breads, tea, coffee, produce, sweets and countless other speciality items. You can either have a seat and have food served to you or you can go to one of the counters to buy some food to go. As it was packed we decided to take some lunch back to the car. We chose sausage rolls and gourmet scotch eggs, I’m not a fan of scotch eggs normally but these were huge and had flavours I’ve never seen before. A few of the flavours were Mexican salsa with a nacho chip coating, a pulled pork version and even a vegetarian sweet potato crusted style. Now they weren’t cheap but they tasted lovely and they were good value for money. We didn’t require table service but the counter staff were helpful and patient while we made our minds up. A must visit when in Broadway especially if you’re wanting to take some gourmet gifts home.

1  Thank AndreK933