“Amazing”
other travellers have booked this property
The Old Dairy Cottage 2 Lounge with sofa bed and door leading to garden
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The Old Dairy Cottage 2
Lounge with sofa bed and door leading to garden
Open plan Kitchen with dining table for 4
Comfy double bedroom with wardrobe
Large bathroom with bath
...and separate shower
Enclosed private garden
Your own private Hot Tub for the ultimate in relaxation!
4 seater hot tub for the ultimate relaxation
Fire pit available in the warmer months
Pretty walks around the farm
The nearby village of Broadway with plenty of facilities
Plenty of great walks in the area
River Avon in Evesham
River walk
Take a stroll around the farm
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

AMW02
Dubai
“Amazing”
Reviewed 30 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I've only just arrived this afternoon with a booking to stay 6 nights but I'm writing a recommendation already!
Communication from the Owners following my booking has been excellent .I've travelled from Yorkshire with my dog to attend a training course.The cottage is immaculate ...you wouldn't know that dogs stay here,the small fee to cover a dogs presence is very reasonable.Dog owners are respectfully asked to take care of the furnishings and hygiene ,I hope this is always considered by guests as this is by far the nicest dog friendly place I have stayed.Please look after it if you stay with your dog .There is a beautiful ,well tended secure garden .....lovely,to,sitmout there in the evenings .
The only thing I would say ,to anyone staying for a similar reason as myself ,there is no freezer ,my fault because I didn't check and I'd brought quite a lot of provisions with me that could have done with being frozen .
Really looking forward to my comfortable stay here x

Reviewed 13 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Jan C
Plymouth, United Kingdom
“SIMPLY STUNNING............”
Reviewed 5 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Once again we had a fantastic week at this beautiful Cottage.
An excellent central base to explore the stunning scenery around this area.
The Cottage is well equipped for your every need, immaculately clean they really have thought of everything.
We had amazing weather so made great use of the hot tub which was absolutely blissful to relax in after a day out exploring.
We would highly recommend this cottage to anyone. Believe me you would not be disappointed.

Reviewed 15 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Reviewed 21 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Suumo73
Benfleet, United Kingdom
“Great little stay ”
Reviewed 14 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We visited cottage 2 for our anniversary weekend. From the moment we walked in we were instantly impressed. Our stay was made extra special by the warm welcome we received, the cleanliness and decor. Couldn't have wished for anything more. May have to try the glamping pods in the woodland next time.

redshurv
Northampton
“Just Perfect”
Reviewed 13 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Wow, just had an amazing weekend in the gorgeous cottage. A surprise for hubbys birthday and it was perfect. Felt relaxed as soon as we got there. The cottage was spotlessly clean, very homely. Hubby chuffed we had a hot tub. Great location for getting around the Cotswolds. We will definitely be back.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing