Premier Inn Evesham Hotel
  • Bar/Lounge
The Angel Hotel(Pershore)
The Fish Hotel(Broadway)
View Hotel
All reviewsbeefeater next doorpetrol stationcountry parkbeefeater restaurantco opmeal dealroad noiseadjoining restaurantbudget hotelgood nights sleepno air conmain roadsat navconvenient locationnight's sleepexcellent staylady on reception
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 November 2013

Helpful receptionist guided us to a local pub which served a great cheap carvery at £5.95, the Round of Gras in Badsey, about 2 miles away. The 'Table-Table' restaurant was fully booked, so we needed another option.
Our Premier room was just as expected , no surprises, but very comfortable. Receptionist changed our room to one at the back as that is quieter. Breakfast perfect, I pigged out as always ! Made to feel welcome by all the staff.

Room Tip: Quieter at the back
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank smudge88
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Apart from absolutely no phone/3G coverage within the hotel, a very fresh clean friendly hotel.
Restaurant attached for evening meals / breakfast very clean and frriendly

Not advisable for business usage or those needing contact to outside world

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Andrew M
Reviewed 17 October 2013

I stayed at the premier inn in Evesham while away on business. The rooms were very clean and the reception staff were excellent. As I was away on business I needed something's printing out in preparation for my meeting and the staff were only too happy to help. My meal in the pub next door was of excellent value 2 courses for around £10 and the food was lovely. My only slight disappointment was breakfast the next day, like most premier inns you help your self to the continental section and an order is taken for your hot food. I waited around half an hour for someone to take my order. I did ask after about 20 minutes if I could order and then 10 minutes later my order was finally taken. This usually wouldn't be a problem but I was conscious of time as I had be out by a certain time. Overall the hotel and pub were great and would defiantly stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Kirsty_G123
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Usual good premier inn experience. The place was spotless, which is perhaps down to so many cleaning staff at work when we arrived and as we were leaving. Reception could not have been more friendly and the breakfast facilities in the adjacent restaurant were excellent, accompanied again by friendly and efficient staff. A most enjoyable stay, happy to recommend it.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank barry m
Reviewed 14 October 2013

We stayed at the Premier Inn because it was closest to the rally HQ where we were marshals. It gave us a great night sleep, good meals, both dinner and breakfast and was all done with great efficiency

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple