“Not a bad Premier Inn :)” 4 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Evesham Hotel
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Evesham
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Not a bad Premier Inn :)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013

I've stayed here a few times whilst visiting my parents and its ideal really - The pub next door is reasonably priced, the rooms are clean and the beds are pretty comfy.

Only issue really, is that whenever I stay there, I get no service on my phone whatsover (on the Orange network)

Nice place to stay and will certainly be back again...

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank StuCowie

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (166)
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Newport, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2013

Stayed for one night in November. The room was clean and tidy and the bathroom was spotless with lovely towels and a new shower curtain. This is one thing that you can always rely on Premier for.

Check in was a painless experience and the receptionist explained everything including offering to make a reservation in the restaurant for us. All the staff were very friendly and helpful and nothing was too much trouble. Every time you passed a member of staff they took the time to speak to you. The hotel is ideally situated to visit most of the Cotswold villages and is only a few minutes from Evesham itself. We did pop over to the Country Park next to the hotel where there is a good garden centre with a few other shops. Unfortunately it was raining so we did not venture further into the park. All in all an enjoyable weekend and we will probably return.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank sandra b
England
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2013

Room was lovely & clean - Just like all Premier Inn rooms.
Check in was nice & speedy. The only thing that let me down at this hotel is the fact that once I checked in, the receptionist did not explain where breakfast would be or direct me to my room which at other Premier Inn's I have been told this information. This kind of put me off abit.
Apart from that all other staff were lovely - I was explained about the breakfast when I went in the morning to the restaurant & another receptionist asked if I'd enjoyed my stay when I checked out (service with a smile always helps)
My only gripe about this hotel is the fact you have no/very little mobile phone signal so therefore cannot get 3g internet if using your mobile phone. This said though I did pay £3 to use the WIFI for 24 hours at the hotel which was a great help.
Overall great hotel, lovely pub next door which serves good quality food. Only the receptionist at the start let it down. I would probably stay here again though!

1 Thank hol89
Suffolk - England
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2013

Hotel room was as expected - standard premier inn - but I like that. All clean, comfortable and correct temperature. As someone else mentioned mobile coverage was patchy and internet didn't want to play one night. But most notable about this hotel was the staff who went out of their way to be friendly and accomodating. Very good value for our short break

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Dot H
Broadstone
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2013

Helpful receptionist guided us to a local pub which served a great cheap carvery at £5.95, the Round of Gras in Badsey, about 2 miles away. The 'Table-Table' restaurant was fully booked, so we needed another option.
Our Premier room was just as expected , no surprises, but very comfortable. Receptionist changed our room to one at the back as that is quieter. Breakfast perfect, I pigged out as always ! Made to feel welcome by all the staff.

Room Tip: Quieter at the back
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank smudge88
London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2013

Apart from absolutely no phone/3G coverage within the hotel, a very fresh clean friendly hotel.
Restaurant attached for evening meals / breakfast very clean and frriendly

Not advisable for business usage or those needing contact to outside world

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Andrew M
Knutsford, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2013

I stayed at the premier inn in Evesham while away on business. The rooms were very clean and the reception staff were excellent. As I was away on business I needed something's printing out in preparation for my meeting and the staff were only too happy to help. My meal in the pub next door was of excellent value 2 courses for around £10 and the food was lovely. My only slight disappointment was breakfast the next day, like most premier inns you help your self to the continental section and an order is taken for your hot food. I waited around half an hour for someone to take my order. I did ask after about 20 minutes if I could order and then 10 minutes later my order was finally taken. This usually wouldn't be a problem but I was conscious of time as I had be out by a certain time. Overall the hotel and pub were great and would defiantly stay here again.

1 Thank Kirsty_G123
Also consider these accommodations in or near Evesham
Evesham Hotel
The Lygon Arms
The Lygon Arms
#5 of 6 in Broadway
4.0 of 5 bubbles 2,135 reviews

Been to Premier Inn Evesham Hotel? Share your experiences!