We stayed for One night on our way to Devon, for us the location was ideal, the room was clean with good on-suite but as close to main road could not open windows on very hot day due to traffic noise and in this Premier Inn there is no air-con. Staff friendly and helpful and explained that unfortunately the on-site pub/restaurant was closed for refurbishment, however on the same site is a petrol station which also includes a co-op well stocked shop so in general when the restaurant is back up and running this is an ideal place to stay with every amenity you may require on your doorstep. An added bonus is the beautiful riverside town of Evesham is just a short drive away, we would stay again if in this area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choose from six local National Trust properties or make the 20-minute drive to Stratford-upon-Avon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Evesham Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Evesham Hotel Evesham
- Premier Inn Evesham Hotel Worcestershire