This was our first stay in a Premier Inn as a family and we chose it (for a stay for a wedding) because they were able to put 2 cots in the room. We don't normally stay in the "budget" chains but will definitely stay at the Premier Inn again as we were very happy with all aspects of the stay. We were given a warm welcome when we arrived and were greeted whenever we arrived or left. The room was big enough to still feel ample even with 2 cots in, the bathroom was clean and in good condition (and it was nice to have 2 nappy sacks put out for us), the bed comfy,
there were blankets for the cots and the cot sheets were put on properly which doesn't happen everywhere we stay by any means! As other reviewers have noted there is no aircon but we were able to have our window open as there is an insect screen in place, and there was a fan. The only thing that would have made a difference would have been a plug point on both sides of the bed, not just one, for charging phones and keeping them to hand at night. Breakfast in the next door Beefeater was delicious - as much as we wanted cooked to order, and a good selection at the continental buffet - and the staff were all very helpful and friendly. Location-wise the small co-op next door was a bonus, also the evesham country park which has shops, a cafe and a light railway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choose from six local National Trust properties or make the 20-minute drive to Stratford-upon-Avon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Evesham Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Evesham Hotel Evesham
- Premier Inn Evesham Hotel Worcestershire