We recently stayed 1 night during our trip in the Cotswolds, The hotel enjoys a fabulous setting with an elevated position offering expansive views over the countryside. We had chosen a hall feature bedroom located in the main hall with terrific views. This was a traditional style enormous room with oak panelled walls but with everything else beautifully modernised. However, there are some disappointing aspects with this room:despite a huge bathroom, this only had a shower but no bath, there was no full length mirror or hair-drier. I think if your paying quite a considerable premium for the room, these items should be present. Regarding the restaurant, our dinner was beautifully presented and very enjoyable and the the service was excellent. However breakfast was a big disappointment; we ordered scrambled eggs and there were only about 4 small mouthfuls!! The fruits and breads were a very poor offering . Overall, an enjoyable stay with good service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wood Norton Hotel & Restaurant , the former home to French Royalty, is a glorious Grade II listed, four star country house hotel. Set in its own grounds the hotel looks over the beautiful Vale of Evesham to the nearby Cotswold Hills.50 rooms and suites with beautiful public areas, large ornate gardens, and public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your The Wood Norton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wood Norton Hall Country House Hotel And Restaurant
- Wood Norton Hall Country Hotel
- The Wood Norton Hotel Evesham, Worcestershire