Just returned from a one night stay at Wood Norton. The hotel consists of the main 1897 house and the Pear Tree annex with more modern (and inexpensive) rooms.
We opted for the annex but checked out a couple of rooms in the main building to compare (for £50 more). They were nice but we decided not to pay the extra and our room was just fine for the night - nicely furnished and roomy enough.
As it was we paid £99 for two for B&B and then ate in the bar (rather than the restaurant). I whole stay ended up at £135 for room, dinner and breakfast. One can easily pay that for musty, second rate places, so we were pleased with this.
The service, from reception to waiting staff, was friendly throughout. Would have been a nice touch to have been offered a morning newspaper though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wood Norton Hotel & Restaurant , the former home to French Royalty, is a glorious Grade II listed, four star country house hotel. Set in its own grounds the hotel looks over the beautiful Vale of Evesham to the nearby Cotswold Hills.50 rooms and suites with beautiful public areas, large ornate gardens, and public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Wood Norton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wood Norton Hall Country House Hotel And Restaurant
- Wood Norton Hall Country Hotel
- The Wood Norton Hotel Evesham, Worcestershire