Stayed here on a DBB package.
Room was set in a courtyard and was huge. Nice marble bathroom, free wifi and nice big flat screen TV.
The restaurant setting was really nice, but I found the food a bit too fussy /arty for my tastes. Definitely a case of style over substance, and I found myself wishing we had gone for the bar menu.
Their are plenty of little rooms in which to take coffee / after dinner drinks, and the building itself is quite special. Interesting to read about the buildings association with The BBC.
Would like to come here in the summer as I would suspect that the hotel would have a completely different feel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wood Norton Hotel & Restaurant , the former home to French Royalty, is a glorious Grade II listed, four star country house hotel. Set in its own grounds the hotel looks over the beautiful Vale of Evesham to the nearby Cotswold Hills.50 rooms and suites with beautiful public areas, large ornate gardens, and public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Wood Norton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wood Norton Hall Country House Hotel And Restaurant
- Wood Norton Hall Country Hotel
- The Wood Norton Hotel Evesham, Worcestershire