We stayed a Saturday night with a dinner bed and breakfast deal. The hall has been restored to its former glory with many of its original features and it's situation is wonderful. The welcome was very warm and directions to our room very helpful. We were in the Pear Tree Mews sited next to the hall. The mews are fairly new and everything in the room and bathroom was clean and well cared for. Central heating was terrific and we had a very peaceful overnight. The dinner was fascinating although not overly filling. The breakfast was very well catered for and presentation again was to the forefront. We certainly would recommend to friends and will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wood Norton Hotel & Restaurant , the former home to French Royalty, is a glorious Grade II listed, four star country house hotel. Set in its own grounds the hotel looks over the beautiful Vale of Evesham to the nearby Cotswold Hills.50 rooms and suites with beautiful public areas, large ornate gardens, and public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Wood Norton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wood Norton Hall Country House Hotel And Restaurant
- Wood Norton Hall Country Hotel
- The Wood Norton Hotel Evesham, Worcestershire