We stayed here for one night. Although nice and spacious, our room had a strange smell (perhaps the drains). The whole place was very busy with multiple functions taking place. Clearly there weren't enough staff to cope. Our dining experience had very slow service - it took over an hour to get our starter and further delays for subsequent courses. The staff were very defensive when told about the problems although we were offered a free drink in compensation.
I wouldn't rush back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wood Norton Hotel & Restaurant , the former home to French Royalty, is a glorious Grade II listed, four star country house hotel. Set in its own grounds the hotel looks over the beautiful Vale of Evesham to the nearby Cotswold Hills.50 rooms and suites with beautiful public areas, large ornate gardens, and public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Wood Norton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wood Norton Hall Country House Hotel And Restaurant
- Wood Norton Hall Country Hotel
- The Wood Norton Hotel Evesham, Worcestershire