we stayed for one night with the winter sparkling deal. Our room was in the pear tree mews,it was clean and comfortable.(we did find it extremely warm even with the radiators off and the window open)
The evening meal was very good and the service was excellent,we enjoyed after dinner tea and coffee in one of the lounges in front of a roaring fire.
All the staff we met were friendly,helpful and smartly dressed.
The hotel was an impressive building,with lovely wood panelled walls inside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wood Norton Hotel & Restaurant , the former home to French Royalty, is a glorious Grade II listed, four star country house hotel. Set in its own grounds the hotel looks over the beautiful Vale of Evesham to the nearby Cotswold Hills.50 rooms and suites with beautiful public areas, large ornate gardens, and public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, LateRooms and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Wood Norton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wood Norton Hall Country House Hotel And Restaurant
- Wood Norton Hall Country Hotel
- The Wood Norton Hotel Evesham, Worcestershire