Booked 2 nights in a luxury hall room in the main building. The room was gorgeous and the bathroom almost the same size as the bedroom with roll top bath. We had views overlooking the countryside and with sunny weather, they were much appreciated. The hotel has lots of small comfortable spaces to relax, read etc, but desperately needs a spa. the bar was bright and modern, which is somewhat out of sync with the rest of the traditional decor of the hotel. Service was good and always with smile. There was a wedding on the weekend we stayed and we never heard a whisper from the wedding party. Overall a nice stay, but not sure whether I'd return until it had a spa.....the reception staff said one was in he pipeline, so will keep an eye out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wood Norton Hotel & Restaurant , the former home to French Royalty, is a glorious Grade II listed, four star country house hotel. Set in its own grounds the hotel looks over the beautiful Vale of Evesham to the nearby Cotswold Hills.50 rooms and suites with beautiful public areas, large ornate gardens, and public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Ebookers, Agoda, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Wood Norton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wood Norton Hall Country House Hotel And Restaurant
- Wood Norton Hall Country Hotel
- The Wood Norton Hotel Evesham, Worcestershire