2 excellent days at the hotel. The staff were very courteous and attentive during our stay and could not do enough to assist. The food was outstanding. We stayed in a Pear Tree rooms (old stable block) which was very comfortable with a huge bed. My only issue was the lack of a full length mirror in the room (operations manager please note) The main building was full of character and the gardens are beautiful. An excellent location for exploring the Cotswolds. I would recommend bourton on the water and lower slaughter. Congratulations to the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wood Norton Hotel & Restaurant , the former home to French Royalty, is a glorious Grade II listed, four star country house hotel. Set in its own grounds the hotel looks over the beautiful Vale of Evesham to the nearby Cotswold Hills.50 rooms and suites with beautiful public areas, large ornate gardens, and public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Wood Norton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wood Norton Hall Country House Hotel And Restaurant
- Wood Norton Hall Country Hotel
- The Wood Norton Hotel Evesham, Worcestershire