From start to finish we found everything contributed to a great experience. We found all the staff to be pleasant, welcoming and efficient. On arrival we sat outside in the beautiful grounds and enjoyed scones and tea. The evening meal was special, consisting of 5 courses and we found there to be enough choice. The room was fine, with a very comfortable bed and large bathroom with a shower and a bath. Lots of choice at breakfast too. A walk round the beautiful grounds is a must. Only negative is that there was a wedding reception that evening, so was quite noisy. Would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wood Norton Hotel & Restaurant , the former home to French Royalty, is a glorious Grade II listed, four star country house hotel. Set in its own grounds the hotel looks over the beautiful Vale of Evesham to the nearby Cotswold Hills.50 rooms and suites with beautiful public areas, large ornate gardens, and public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your The Wood Norton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wood Norton Hall Country House Hotel And Restaurant
- Wood Norton Hall Country Hotel
- The Wood Norton Hotel Evesham, Worcestershire