what a beautiful hotel . We came here for a night on the Lazy Midweek deal. DBB , drink on arrival and a cream tea included. The grounds and hotel are lovely and delicious food. Service..although slow at dinner...was very good. One point we didn't understand though...we had to pay a supplement for scrambled egg and salmon for breakfast. Never came across this in any hotel before...confusing ..Other than that a fab hotel. loved the pictures of BBC programs in the bedroom...we got Blackadder and Up Pompeii...Result.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wood Norton Hotel & Restaurant , the former home to French Royalty, is a glorious Grade II listed, four star country house hotel. Set in its own grounds the hotel looks over the beautiful Vale of Evesham to the nearby Cotswold Hills.50 rooms and suites with beautiful public areas, large ornate gardens, and public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Wood Norton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wood Norton Hall Country House Hotel And Restaurant
- Wood Norton Hall Country Hotel
- The Wood Norton Hotel Evesham, Worcestershire