The first thing that strikes you visiting the Wood Norton is the ambiance and surroundings that have been created to make your visit special. The welcome from the team and the style in which they look after you is so different from a chain hotel, it works at a personal level which is a rarity in today's commodity hotel market. The attention to making your experience memorable works at all levels, my room was immaculate and well designed, I had a very comfortable night and slept well. The history of the hotel and its association with the BBC is well worth asking about ,which adds to its uniqueness. I dined well, enjoyed the banter with bar staff and came away with the feeling I want to come back. I would highly recommend a stay at this hotel to anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wood Norton Hotel & Restaurant , the former home to French Royalty, is a glorious Grade II listed, four star country house hotel. Set in its own grounds the hotel looks over the beautiful Vale of Evesham to the nearby Cotswold Hills.50 rooms and suites with beautiful public areas, large ornate gardens, and public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Wood Norton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wood Norton Hall Country House Hotel And Restaurant
- Wood Norton Hall Country Hotel
- The Wood Norton Hotel Evesham, Worcestershire