Visited the Wood Norton in mid July. It really is difficut to find fault with the place. Excellent friendly and helpful staff, good sized clean and tidy rooms and possibly the best food I have eaten for years.
The only issue we did have was errors on our bill at checkout, caused a small unwelcome delay to the checkout process as we were in a rush but staff resolved the issues in a fast and efficient manner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wood Norton Hotel & Restaurant , the former home to French Royalty, is a glorious Grade II listed, four star country house hotel. Set in its own grounds the hotel looks over the beautiful Vale of Evesham to the nearby Cotswold Hills.50 rooms and suites with beautiful public areas, large ornate gardens, and public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Wood Norton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wood Norton Hall Country House Hotel And Restaurant
- Wood Norton Hall Country Hotel
- The Wood Norton Hotel Evesham, Worcestershire