“A burger bar without burgers...”
Review of Millies American Diner - CLOSED

Millies American Diner
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I've been to this diner a few times now and even though I can't say that its been bad visits, I can't honestly say that they've been good ones either.
Two of the three times I've been here I've tried to order one of the burger meals off of the menu. Both times the waitress has taken the order, walked into the kitchen, come back out again a few minutes later and told me they've ran out of plain burgers! When the main items on the menu are burgers or hotdogs you'd think that they'd have the key ingredients!!
I've also walked in to find out that they'd ran out of icecream to make the milkshakes and this was in the afternoon...!
The staff are very friendly - I can't fault that.
And the food that I have had has been very lovely and obviously cooked fresh.
However, I'm afraid I just cannot rank this as one of my favourite places in Evesham. It's a shame as I had such high hopes for this lovely american diner.

1  Thank LongTall123
There are newer reviews for Millies American Diner

Reviewed 27 March 2014

Went today would highly recommend food all freshly made loved it milkshakes scrummie staff really friendly and welcoming will recommend to family and friends will definitely be going again can't wait

Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

We went to Millie's after reading some good reviews. We don't know the area well but thought we'd give evesham a try. The diner is in a really bizarre area, which is quite hard to find but that shouldn't matter!

We were the only diners in there, but the owners husband and his friends were in there. The owner was lovely and very polite, but one of the group was hocking back and had the most hideous phlegmy cough... Not what you want to hear when you're eating!

The interior is "ok", it's clean but mainly because it appears unused. Wood chip wallpaper, a few cracks in the wall. Not a great place to be.

Now the important bit... The food! Two burgers with chips and onion rings. The burgers were terrible, they were clearly frozen burgers with very little meat content and a lot of water. Supermarket onion rings and fries. We had to leave the food :( we were both up during the night with a dodgy tummy.

1  Thank Chedworthy
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Tucked away this really is a hidden gem, clean establishment with friendly quick service and freshly cooked good food with dosent scrimp on portion size, gives you a real sense of an american diner experience and i dare anyone to leave without trying one of the many variety of milkshakes, we took our children in and we all enjoyed it and will definatley be returning, excellent value for money.and would recommend, i understand she also hires out for parties.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

Found tucked away down a little alley, this American style cafe is a great little place. The service and environment is great and gives you a real sense of an American cafe back in the 'good old days'. Food was fresh and tasted great, quick and friendly service. If you like milk shakes I recommend trying the ones here as they are delicious!! I will certainly return again