Olivino Bar Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 April 2012

recently changed from an a-la-carte to a bistro, prices the same, just more pizzas! The prices are way too high for the quality of food served. Why change, all our family & friends liked it as it was? Better quality or better pricing please!

Reviewed 26 January 2012

Excellent food, not the pizza place you think it's going to be. So much more on offer. Been there tonite great 3 course meal . Will be back again

1  Thank Formulaonefans
Reviewed 1 November 2011

We've eaten here several times, always on special occasions like birthdays or anniversaries. Great food, great atmosphere. Port street is a dump, and Olivinos is like an oasis, you really feel like you've travelled abroad. Highly recommended, in fact we are heading there tonight with the kids for a birthday surprise.

Reviewed 11 October 2011

I went with my friend to Olivino's on Saturday night and we where not disappointed - it is a lovely atmosphere there and the food is BRILLIANT! I have been there many times with my family too.
They used to do a loyalty scheme 'Friends of Olivino's' where they stamp a card at the end of each meal you have with them and then you get a percentage off after so many meals...my mum and dad got a free meal with this card! I think because it was such a good thing, they stopped it.
I would DEFINATELY recommend this resaurant - it rocks!! :D

2  Thank CharlieGirl57
Reviewed 10 October 2011

If you are boating on the Avon as we were, you could not do better than stopping in Evesham overnight and eating at this wonderful little Italian restaurant. It's less than 100yds from the river, has great amibience and a delicious menu.