“Superb food and VFM - again.”
Review of River Avon

River Avon
Ranked #11 of 98 Restaurants in Evesham
Price range: US$12 - US$59
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Worcestershire
“Superb food and VFM - again.”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Once again an excellent meal in the River Avon.

Friendly staff (who cooked my youngest son fried egg & chips as a special request and only charged for a portion of chips) lovely food and really great value. For a simple family Chinese meal there is no better place in Evesham.

• Visited March 2014

Carmarthen, United Kingdom
“Absolutely fantastic”
Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

I booked a meal here based on reviews on trip advisor and was completely blown away with the food and especially the service the staff could not have been better . If you go to Evesham and want a good chinese meal go here do not be put off by the exterior .

• Visited March 2014
“Very good!”
Reviewed 24 February 2014 via mobile

We moved to Evesham the back end of 2012 and when asking people which was the nicest Chinese is the area everyone whom I asked said River Avon and I totally agree. It has got to be one of the nicest Chinese restaurants I've ever used.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Nick I
“Lovely food”
Reviewed 17 January 2014

We went last night for a belated meal for my daughter's birthday and had a lovely meal. I can heartily recommend the Sizzling scallops with ginger and spring onions and the Kung Po chicken. The service was good, the only downside is the decor, which hasn't changed for YEARS - however this seems to be a consistent problem with most Chinese restaurants, I don't know why. Well worth a visit.

• Visited January 2014
“Christmas Banquet- Brilliant”
Reviewed 13 December 2013 via mobile

We've all been here many times over the last 40 years so I won't crow on how much we love it, but the Christmas Banquet meal at only £19.50 is superb and must be tried but make sure you book as it was very busy last night but as always the service was faultless, thanks Tina, Annie and Richard.