“I have no question suggesting that it is the No 1 BnB in Great Malvern”
Review of Grassendale House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Malvern
Grassendale House
Ranked #30 of 33 Malvern B&B and Inns
Reviewed 9 August 2013

Spent 2 nights there, both Roly and Hilary are wonderful, arrived extremely late and surprised to find Roly stayed up for me! Came back again very late at night, and found a note asking me what i wanted for breakfast the next day. Whats more, the breakfast is awesome, place is nicely decorated and the location is superb. Def will come back again.

• Stayed: August 2013

Reviewed 3 December 2012

We spent a weekend in Malvern for our first wedding anniversary, and finding this place was one of the highlights of the trip. Our room was stunning; decorated in a vintage style with beautiful furniture, comfy beds and lots of warm bedding, important at this time of year! The breakfast was fine, if not spectacular, and there is an interesting library to spend an afternoon relaxing in. The location is good - the B&B is nestled at the foot of the hills with the town centre, and a couple of pubs nearby. The hosts Hilary and Roland are friendly and accommodating and can offer some decent advice on where is good for food nearby. I think this hotel is extremely cheap considering the quality of accommodation - and don't be fooled by the Grassendale website, which doesn't do the property itself justice.

Room Tip: We stayed in the room on the first floor which has a private, but separate bathroom with a roll-top...
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Adamia189
Reviewed 29 November 2012

Hilary and Roly were great hosts; super-friendly and accommodating. The house is beautiful and full of character and personal touches, and the room we stayed in ws lovely and had everything we needed. The homemade breakfast was a total delight, including the homemade jams. We were left wanting for nothing. If we return to Malvern, we will definitely return to Grassendale.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 November 2012

I stayed one night at Grassendale and it was lovely. The bed was comfortable and cosy. I loved the patchwork quilt. The bedroom and bathroom were beautiful and very clean and well equipped. Breakfast was plentiful and delicious. The owners were very kind and helpful, and the wifi worked well. i would happily stay here again, and I highly recommend it.

Room Tip: I had the room with a seperate bathroom and it was lovely.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 September 2012

just returned home from this marvellous bed and breakfast.Roly and Hilary were fantastic hosts and nothing was too much trouble.Grassendale is a lovely house and offers excellent value for money.I thoroughly recommend it!.

Colin sleight

Room Tip: the brass room where i stayed has views of the hills
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank colin s
Reviewed 14 September 2012

I have stayed here twice. Hillary and Roly make you feel so welcome. They serve French coffee in a Cafetiere at breakfast. I was delighted, and the biggest selection of jams, honeys etc. imaginable. The house is very charming, and in a quiet location, but within easy reach of the centre of Malvern, and has a beautiful garden. Great value.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank johnedwardpeter
Reviewed 18 August 2012

Just returned from a peaceful and relaxing stay in this wonderful and quirky house, just a short walk from the town centre but in a very quiet road. Every room is different, with plenty of interesting and unusual objects, pictures, wall hangings and furniture. Hilary and Roland are the most friendly, relaxed and helpful of people, and went beyond the call of duty in even offering to try to fix my old car. Breakfasts are delicious and freshly cooked to order. If I am ever staying in Malvern again this is where I would choose to stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family