“Monday night 3 course meal ”
Review of Spice Cottage

Spice Cottage
Ranked #59 of 106 Restaurants in Malvern
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The food was lovely and the service was good. The staff were very attentive there was a little confusion with the bill which is why I have only rated as average. We did ask for the 3 course meal for £10.95 but were then told this didn’t include a dessert which made no sense. I’m not sure if this was language barrier but we ended up not challenging it. A lovely place and I would go back but I would ask before ordering of doing any of their deals.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Our first visit and very impressed. Great service and very well cooked food. Lots of good looking and interesting things to enjoy next visit. Very reasonable prices.

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

I visited spice cottage with friends at the weekend because friends have been telling me it’s absolutely amazing food. On this occasion it was awful. Curry’s were very bland no taste whatsoever also very slow service. Maybe we caught them on a bad day but that’s no excuse. The original owner Chino,was the best but now with new owners it’s been run down. Will definitely not be returning

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

We had heard good things locally about this place but because of our work, we are unable to visit. When I heard they would deliver to us ( real location) we decided to try them. Excellent friendly service, great menu and the food was very very good. I would recommend this place happily.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

We went to spice cottage after a long day at Viking bay. The day was was sunny and beautiful and we were looking forward to some great food.

Firstly , the waiting time is long . They turnaround the order after ages. The staff is really friendly. Even though the turnaround is bad , you don't feel like yelling at them due to their friendly nature.

After the whole episode of waiting, the least we expected was good food. But no, that was too much to ask for. The food tasted bad. We ordered chicken tikka masala, veg biryani , mushroom rice and chicken shashlik.

Chicken tikka masala tasted sweet and the gravy wasn't anything like our expectations.

Biryani and mushroom rice tasted the same. Only difference being that biryani had two more additional vegetables.
It was such a bad decision to go to this restaurant.

Our great day ended with a horrible food experience. Wish the food was better .

To all you guys who think this is a great place, think again! Eat the genuine tasting food at some place and then you would know what good food tastes like . I usually don't write harsh reviews but this place was a super disappointment.

DO NOT GO AND EAT HERE!!