Marlbank Inn
US$115
US$133
US$75
PremierInn.com
Foley Arms Hotel(Malvern)(Great Value!)
US$66
  • Restaurant
All reviewsdog friendly pubthe pubswordfishdelightful mealcaravan sitemalvern hillsfish and chipssunday roastbritish campwell worth a visitbiscuitslandladydogsmotorhomepubsfacilitiesval
Reviewed 18 November 2012

Following a lovely walk on the Malvern hills, we searched the internet for dog-friendly pubs in the Malvern area and found the Marlbank Inn in Welland. It is easy to find and has plenty of parking, and we also noticed that it has camping facilities too, a nice eating area outside area or just to sit and chill. We received a friendly greeting upon arrival from the barman and lady (possibly the landlady/owner) and our dog got special attention. We couldn't have been happier - priorities first with the landlady kindly provided our dog, Millie, with refreshment and some treats, then our order was taken. We had butterfly prawns for starter - they were hot and gorgeous; we should have ordered more. Main course was burger and chips and this was very good and a reasonable price. I had steak and ale pie - nothing left on my plate; the gravy could have been thicker, but plenty of meat. All washed down with Stowford Press cider. For all you walkers in the area, this pub will hit the spot for a relaxing, value-for-money meal, and for those people with dogs I am sure you will be pleased too as the landlady was a genuine dog-friendly person.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Alison B
Reviewed 16 November 2012

JUST BACK HOME Enjoyed 3 nights in a comfortable room Breakfast was excellent and Evening meals {extra}were good I Saw a review on return which has now disappeared slamming Pub {fraudulent Input ?.Load of country effluence I suspect} A Pub which is sadly part of a dying breed....warm ,non-commercial and providing a service to the local community .Bracken

Room Tip: Pool and Fitness Centre not available as you would expect in a Country Pub
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Tony C
Reviewed 4 October 2012

My girlfriend and I spent two nights at the Marlbank Inn for a friends wedding. We had a great time at the B&B. The room was cosy with all the details of a good hotel and the bed was big and comfortable. The owners were friendly and helpful. Food was also very good.

It is a place I would recommend to family and friends!

Room Tip: There are only 3 rooms to choose and we stayed in the number 3.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Damian N
Reviewed 16 July 2012

I go to the Marlbank Inn fairly regularly with deliciously home cooked food. I can personally recommend the Moussaka!! It is clear the chef has visited Greece as it tastes authentic and not something i find regularly on a menu in Malvern. Love it, on a hot summers day i feel as if on holiday!

The staff are friendly and accomodating. They hold regular music nights and some quiz nights so lots to keep going back again and again for.

Compared to pubs in the area it is sucha bargain, average pints are 3.30 in the area and most of theirs are £3 or under! yey!

Fab Pub, ENJOY!!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Emmie64
Reviewed 15 June 2012

Went along for a pint and to look at the menu and probably won't go back - the Lady behind the bar had a face as long as a Camels Tounge.

Some people simply should'nt be serving the public!

I asked for the menu which returned a blank scowl, the same scowl I received when I walked in and walked out. (For Good)

Room Tip: Just went along for a pint
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business