“campsite”
Review of Marlbank Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Malvern
Marlbank Inn
Ranked #15 of 30 Malvern B&B and Inns
Reviewed 23 April 2014

we recently used the campsite which belongs to the Marlbank Inn .we had a great time especially as the weather was brilliant.
we found the site very clean, good facilities.
the owners were very friendly & helpful.
we will certainly use again if we are in the area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank holidayqueen59
There are newer reviews for Marlbank Inn

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Stayed in the site for 2 nights in april what a nice place good pub food and good location dog friendly et thay evan borrowed us some towels ( we forgot ours lol) will be coming back soon rob and linda

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank bigbob158
Reviewed 23 September 2013 via mobile

Stayed in the campsite in sept for 2 nights ! Great pub food and good location etc . New landlord and landlady very friendly ! Bit of an issue with the toilets in the morning which hadn't been cleaned from night before nearly gagged while cleaning my teeth . Showers need a clean also . But don't let this put you off . Great value for money and will be back . Mr landlord landlady please take note regarding toilets etc .

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Type25wasserboxer
Reviewed 23 September 2013 via mobile

Just had a weekend at the Marlbank inn . Must say I was quite impressed ! Up on arrival on the Friday evening I had to fight my way to the bar to book in to the campsite . Eventually got sorted by a less impressed bar maid but we got sorted out quite quickly ! Had a Lovely meal in the bar on the Friday evening which came out piping hot and was lovely ! The only thing that I was put off with was the toilets which you use after a shower etc in the morning were not clean from the night before and had quite a unpleasant smell too as I was cleaning my teeth ( nearly sick ) . But don't let this put you off if you decide you ever want to stay here . Great singer on the sat night also . All in all a great little site and great value for money ! Will be back for sure . Also the new land lord and landlady are really friendly

1  Thank Type25wasserboxer
Reviewed 9 September 2013

We stayed for one night before a large show at the 3 counties show ground which is just 5 mins from the pub/campsite. I had booked 2 camping plots well in advance as i know it gets busy, and was told it was £10 a night, which i think is a decent price, once there i went to check in and i was told its never been £10 its £15! well after some discusion they finallay relented and let us on for £10!

We ate in the pub and the food was loverly, really big portions , my wife had a kiddies meal and even that was on the large side!

All in all a nice pub in a good location, I would return, but would make sure its £10 before setting off!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank James C
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Elegant spacious boutique ensuite rooms in a local's country pub setting....
Downstairs is as you would expect. It's a rural setting in beautiful Malvern views serving mostly locals, some campers, and passing B&B guests, not to mention dogs who are welcome inside. I had a lovely cuddle with a cocker spaniel puppy!
The rooms upstairs are surprisingly gorgeous. Simple elegant decor, plenty of light and space, stylish en suite and lovely views. I'm incredibly comfortable in this room and have been made to feel very welcome in the pub downstairs all evening! Definitely will return. The only criticism I have is that the room needs a little dust in the corners! Brilliant value, I couldn't expect better anywhere! Thank you :)

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Elisa_Heavens
Reviewed 2 August 2013

Stayed for 3 nights in a nice site in a great scenic area with plenty to do. Good facilities and a nice pub with a good atmosphere.

However, being advertised as 'dog friendly' results in you camping in the middle of Crufts.
Don't get me wrong a quite like dogs but not when people bring large Rottweilers, Alsatians, Collies and multitudinous small yapping things that go on all night pee over your tent and car.

Many of these animals should not have been brought and the site owners should really exercise a little common sense in what and how many are allowed. A shame, but I cant be going there again for that reason

Room Tip: Take dog repellant
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Malvern
Holdfast Cottage Hotel
#8 of 30 in Malvern
Copper Beech House
Copper Beech House
#4 of 30 in Malvern

Been to Marlbank Inn? Share your experiences!