“Good food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We chose to eat in Vasai based on its high ratings and we were not disappointed. The food was very good, and the service excellent. We arrived early and the restaurant was therefore fairly quiet but had livened up a little by the time we were ready to leave. Malvern has a commendable range of very good restaurants, and Vasai is one of them.

1  Thank Mai H

Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

We went here for an early evening meal and so glad that we did. The service was excellent. The food was delicious. And the portions were huge!! So flavoursome, I only wish I could have managed more. We had onion bhaji and kebab to start, only to find that everything was brought together, which was great. A lamb curry (quite mild) and tikka chicken masala with mushroom pilau, plain nann and of course, chips arrived too.

1  Thank Ian_Williamson345
Reviewed 23 April 2014

We asked locally for an Indian to try whilst visiting Malvern and ended up at the Vasai. Almost too much menu choice, which included a few named dishes new to me! The food was very good indeed with excellent service. Wasn't their busiest evening but everyone dinning, including a couple of families with younger ones, enjoying. Would certainly use again to try some of their other dishes from the home of 'Indian' food, Sylhet.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

We were recommended to try vasai by a friend. We were pleasantly surprised, great tasty food, friendly attentive staff. I had the king prawn in mango and garlic sauce, this dish was divine to eat.I will be visiting malvern again next month and il definitely be going back to vasai.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

The food actually tasted fine. But later that evening I had quite a strong reaction to the food. I know it was the food, as I am an Acupuncturist, and the Stomach meridian was cramping.My stomach ached too. A very unusual and unpleasant experience-maybe to do with food colouring.It's the first, and I hope the last time I have that experience!

1  Thank Altair108