“Just like being in Italy”
Review of Benedicto's

Benedicto's
Ranked #17 of 105 Restaurants in Malvern
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 30 July 2014

This is my favourite restaurant , I've been coming here for 10 years and the food has always been exceptional. Italian waiters always provide the best service , serafino and his staff are very polite and entertaining . Serafino is also a very good singer . Come here if you want authentic Italian food , I always recommend the tiramisu and the prosecco is divine . Boun appetito!

Reviewed 29 July 2014

You walk in the restaurant and at once you know,yep they want your custom a shared starter,a main,bottle of wine coffee and brandy,all for about £50 fabulous

Reviewed 27 July 2014

The staff here make you feel very welcome and contribute to a great night out. The menu is quite extensive and the standard of food is very good. It feels very authentic and it is good to here all the Italian accents around you. It clearly has a regular clientele and I can see why. It is certainly well worth a visit if you are in Malvern.

1  Thank glenys15
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I've been eating at Benedicto's for over ten years. The food, service and ambience is always perfect. Whether I'm eating with work colleagues or family, I'm never disappointed.

I've worked my way through most of the menu as well as specials and love the care and presentation that is given to my meal. Gianluca, Serafino and the other guys are entertaining as well as hard working.

There are many nice restaurants and gourmet pubs in and around Malvern, but I always end up back at Benedicto's!

1  Thank Stuart19832014
Reviewed 13 July 2014

My wife and I ate here last night for a pre theatre meal. The restaurant isnt huge downstairs but it is cosy and decorated like you are supposed to imagine an Italian restaurant should be. The staff were efficient and service was excellent and obviousy all Italian.I had the Chicken with mushrooms and the meat was cooked well with a lovely smooth rich sauce.We asked if we could have sweets and coffees outside as it was a very warm night and this was no problem. A total bill of £76 including a bottle of red wine,three courses and coffee wasnt out of the way and I am sure we wll be back sometime when we are in Malvrn.