Cannara Bed and Breakfast
Toprooms.com
  • Breakfast included
US$119
US$154
Premier Inn Malvern Hotel(Malvern)(Great Value!)
US$101
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
The Malvern(Malvern)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsdave lizhomemade breadhome made cakesb bwarm welcomeon arrivalbeacon roomtea and cakemalvern hillsfront of the houselovely roomwelcoming hostsgreat showerbreakfast was excellenthome from homeset you up for the daylocal area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 May 2014

My job involves working away regularly and staying in a wide variety of B&Bs, and Cannara is by far the best I have been put up in. Incredibly welcoming hosts who greeted us with coffee and cake (best banana bread I have ever eaten!!), and I felt thoroughly looked after throughout the stay. The room was beautifully decorated with lovely personal touches, immaculately clean and comfortable, and although I would usually prefer a double bed, the single bed was still very comfortable.

Breakfast was incredible with plenty of options, I don't enjoy a fried breakfast, so the option of smoked salmon and scrambled eggs was perfect for me!

All round a lovely stay with very accommodating, and welcoming hosts. Thank you :)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Cannara, Owner at Cannara Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. I wish I had used a recipe for the bannana bread as I hope it turns out as delicious next time.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Recently I had a fabulous week at Cannara. On arrival there was a warm welcome with coffee and delicious home made cake. The room was lovely and comfortable, decorated in an attractive manner and very clean. Breakfast was excellent with homemade bread, fresh fruits, cereals etc. I enjoyed my first "Full English Breakfast" and was entirely filled up for the rest of the day.
Dave and Liz are very charming, attentive and helpful hosts, who make you feel that welcome. They pay attention to every detail what makes your stay something special.
I cannot recommend the Cannara highly enough and would love to stay again in the very near future.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Cannara, Owner at Cannara Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Thank for such a charming review from such a charming guest. It was lovely to meet you .

Reviewed 12 April 2014

I arrived at Cannara in mid-March staying to find property in Malvern. I found I was in a family home with all its advantages, interwoven with special friendly service at all times or not as your plans dictate. Liza and Dave could not be bettered as Hosts and they run a superb establishment. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: All good, back peaceful, front noisier, but with views of the Malvern Hills
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for your review. It has been a sincere pleasure meeting you and listening to the stories about your travels. We will see you again very soon.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

We have got to know Liz & Dave quite well since we share some common interests, so it is almost like staying with friends - and they certainly make you welcome - that greeting with coffee [or tea] + Liz's famous cakes always is welcome after a long flight and drive. Rooms are very comfortable with all the amenities you need. Of course the breakfasts are more than enough to take through until dinner time ;-). This is 3rd or 4th time I've stayed there and we will be back...assuming they have vacancies.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank ralphmo

Marvellous to see you again ! Thank you for the great review. We look forward to seeing you again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Really warm and friendly place. We had our six year old and the owners were very accommodating. The room was a good size and beautiful. Lovely bedding, very clean and a great shower. All of the useful stuff like wifi, radio, tea etc available. Great breakfast with choice of a great full English or smoked salmon. Very friendly owner couple. Perfect!

• Stayed: March 2014
Cannara, Owner at Cannara Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review Cannara B & B . We look forward to seeing you next time you visit Malvern and we're glad you enjoyed your stay with us.