“Excellent Spa”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent Spa”
Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

This was my 3rd visit to the Malvern Spa. Although it does not look much from the outside, inside is a different story.

There is a lovely area to sit, drink tea and relax called the Grand Salon - light, airy and comfortable. The pool is warm and it is nice to go outside and be all toasty in the water even though it is cold outside. The sauna area has various sections to it which is worth exploring (I like the ice coming from the ceiling!).

I had a facial this time and with this and previous treatments I've had, I found it to be of a high quality. The Beauty Therapist takes a moment to talk to you about your skin, any problems, and to describe what will happen during the treatment. At no point did I feel rushed or that she was just going through the motions. The treatment itself was very good, and afterwards I got some recommendations (one of which I have purchased and the therapist was so right - my skin is currently probably the best it has ever been!).

My favourite bit of the spa is the Relaxation Room - very comfy beds with blankets in a dark, peaceful room and a big screen with soothing sounds and pictures of waterfalls etc. Had a lovely sleep in there!!

The cafe is a little pricey but the food was lovely and the chocolate brownies - mmmmmm! The only criticism I have was the service was very slow in there.

All in all, a relaxing, lovely day. The staff are all friendly and helpful, and the spa runs some good offers. I would definitely recommend it and hope to return.

MalvernMalvern, Manager at The Malvern Spa, responded to this review, 21 October 2013
Hi there

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for your positive feedback.

I am delighted you had a great day with us and especially enjoyed the spa treatment and areas.

I hope to welcome you back at The Malvern very soon.

Lynsey Kettlewell, General Manager

• Hungarian first
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Best Spa I have ever been to”
Reviewed 9 October 2013 via mobile

Beautiful facilities, tastefully decorated. Only disappointment was the lack of water supplied and what was available was lukewarm. Enjoyed an afternoon tea consisting of scone, jam and cream and a pot of tea. Friendly and helpful staff. Highly recommend

Visited October 2013
Thank you for your positive feedback.

I am sorry there was a problem with the water when you visited but hope you will visit again soon.

Lynsey Kettlwell, General Manager
Sutton Coldfield, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Totally Relaxing Day”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

I visit many Spa's but the Malvern Spa has the very best outdoor / indoor swimming pool. The water temerature is like getting into the bath its so warm, and you can swim from the outside pool straight into the indoor pool too.

The outdoor pool has the hydrotherapy jets too so if like me you favour a jacuzzi this is as good as it gets here! There are also the usual sauna/steam rooms, and you can also book a treatment or two if you so wish. Well worth a vist

Hi Christine

Thank you for your feedback.

We have to agree, the pool area is fantastic and I am delighted you enjoyed it as much as we hope all our guests do.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Lynsey Kettlewell, General Manager
Birmingham
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Lovely day”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

We were a group of four and booked the Spa with an Amazon Local voucher. The girl on the Spa reception came across a little miserable when we first checked in, and I wondered if this was because we were using voucher. However a very friendly lady called Jane then appeared to show us around, who we found to be very helpful.
The Spa was a little smaller than other Spas I have been to, but it felt a lot less crowded than the larger Spas and there were plenty of beds by the pool, even on a Saturday which is their busiest day. The outdoor part of the pool was a lovely place to relax, with different Jacuzzi stations and views of the Malvern Hills. All four of us were pleased with our therapists, and our cream tea was delicious. We will definitely return.

UK
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Fantastic spa day”
Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

This is the second time we visited the spa as we managed to get a voucher from Amazon local for a spa day, treatment and cream tea. It was lovely. The out door heated spa pool is just amazing. This must be one of the best spas in the country! Well recommended.

Visited September 2013