“Holiday in Malvern”

The Lyttelton Well Cafe
Ranked #24 of 108 Restaurants in Malvern
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Visited for a coffee whilst walking around Malvern.

Lovely spot, a real sun trap.

Staff very friendly and helpful.

Coffee was super.

Dog friendly with water bowl near tables.

1  Thank peakdistricttravel

Reviewed 21 June 2018

i called in on the Saturday of a very hot Bank Holiday Saturday when the place was busy. I managed to grab the last table in the courtyard, and really enjoyed the spot, with its sunshine, proximity to the Priory, and the gentle politeness of both staff and clientele. Sadly both my omelette and the accompanying chips were overcooked, but I suspect that was down to pressure on the kitchen. Value was good, so will be happy to give it another chance on my next visit,as the rest of the experience was enjoyable.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

We come here very regularly and we cannot fault the quality of the food and the lovely staff. Its such a nice place.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Had an excellent light lunch here today with my friend. I had a ham sandwich on granary bread which was served with a side salad all excellent quality as usual and a very good pot of tea. Service is always friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 6 May 2018

We didn't find many attractive restaurants in Malvern but this was great with seats in the sun outside and very friendly and informative staff. We all had tea with tuna sandwiches or soup which were substantial and tasty and good value