“Quality Indian food ”
Review of Anurupa

Anurupa
Ranked #53 of 108 Restaurants in Malvern
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Myself and my partner have visited the Anurupa many times and never disappointed!!! Although I often order the same food, we just love it!! And such a relaxed atmosphere after a few drinks around great Malvern. The Jalfrezi is amazing, hot sweet but neither overwhelming. The staff are always welcoming and attentive. Have never let us down yet!! Defiantly recommend and very reasonably priced to.

1  Thank Mapledurham1986

Reviewed 20 June 2017

Visited last Friday with friends, met by cheerful, friendly staff, spacious restaurant, which filled up as the night progressed.
The food was very good, well presented, plenty of choice and good value.
We will return....

2  Thank wonderbabes
Reviewed 14 June 2017

In the area after a walk on the hills decided to go and get something to eat, went to Anurupa ..... mistake!

It was early evening so it was quiet and that was to be expected...so you would have expected the service to be relatively quick? No.

When the food eventually arrived albeit it looked good it didn't taste that good.

The same again for the mains..

Overall experience not very good.... won't be going back in a hurry.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

As a returning customer to Anurupa I was again very pleased with the food.
I ordered the GINGER CHICKEN with a side of Onion Bahjis. The sizes of chicken given and the tenderness was amazing. I couldn't believe the portion size i was getting - highly recommend. My cousin had a standard Chicken Korma, which i also tried a little bit of. Again it was very nice and there was plenty to be had.
Service was very efficient and caring.

Upon leaving we were also offered some complimentry Shots of our choice. (how could you say no?) which I thought was a good touch, considering I was out anyway!

I have also had a couple of takeaways from the Anurupa, the quality you get cannot be beaten for the price you pay. You can very very easily feed two people for under £20 and have food left over.

Will be returning.
Thanks
Harry

1  Thank Harry D
Reviewed 23 April 2017

WE DECIDED to eat at the Anurupa Saturday evening as we have not been there for quite some time Upon arrival we were warmly greeted & shown to our table . We were give poppadoms with chutneys which were good.We ordered the Mixed grill sizzling starter this was very nice tender chicken & Prawn with a nice Onion bhaji.
Mains we had the MIRCH WALI MURGH This was really nice plenty of tender chicken & the sauce was very good, creamy,spicy a good dish well worth the money My wife had the GINGER CHICKEN again she was very happy with this dish chicken tender cooked as it should nicely spiced The other dishes were the Chicken Korma (spicy). These were also excellent The Last dish was the KASHMIRI MURGHI BIRYANI this too was excellent a good size portion & very tasty served with a Nan Bread & Chutneys.
The service was very good the staff were very pleasant & nothing was to much trouble.
After looking at the Anurupa's Tripadviser rankings i really cannot see why they are not a lot higher than where they are . i would put them up in the top 10 in malvern..
Great night Thanks