“Superb in every way- a real gem”

The Manor Coach House
Ranked #1 of 27 Worcester B&B and Inns
Reviewed 18 May 2011

By far the best B&B we have stayed in UK. Quality evident in accommodation, breakfast,attention to our comfort and everything so well and tastefully presented.
We hope to return.

Room Tip: Our room no. 1 had upstairs sitting area with TV
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank isabelsharman

Reviewed 12 May 2011

Our first stay with Terry and Sylvia last weekend exceeded our expectations, they are most welcoming and caring as hosts.The spacious well furnished room and oh! that comfortable bed, I'm a bad sleeper usually but not here in this tranquil haven, plus the magnificent breakfast, made our three night getaway quite memorable. Manor Coach House with its amazing gardens is so close to all major routes we will certainly be returning.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank valerieday017
Reviewed 8 May 2011

We were in Worcester for our neices wedding. Staying at the Manor House made it all so extra special. The wonderful warm welcome we received from Sylvia & Terry plus gorgeous home made cakes. We felt like we were staying with family. The rooms were lovely and clea n, ours was fab two full size comfy beds on split level. So nice i wished we were staying longer than our two days. Breakfast superb and "cannot wait to go back" Also there was a big room which catered for the disbaled.

Room Tip: All rooms as good as each other
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank hayley260772
Reviewed 4 May 2011

We stayed in the accessible room last year, it was absolutley wonderful, they had everything you could ask for, so much so we have booked again for this year. The room was clean, spacious and fully accesible. The breakfasts were excellent and the hosts were very accomodating, would definatley recommend staying here.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank festivalsttitude
Reviewed 18 April 2011

We usually stay at the Worcester Premier Inn twice a month for leisure , whilst browsing the internet for new accomodation we found the fabulous Manor Coach House. Terry and Sylvia were wonderful hosts , the room was great value for money with a fantastic full english breakfast plus fresh fruit salad , cereals, toast, fresh coffee , the list goes on, included in the very reasonable price. We most definately will be back . Highly recommended.Thankyou Terry and Sylvia for a great stay.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 April 2011

Book it - you'll love it! Fab room - Lovely people. Don't hesitate. Probably the best breakfast you'll ever have!! My wife and I went for my birthday and lovely Sylvia baked me a cake to top off the weekend there. We will definitely return and anyone going to the Worcester area should book here for what can only be described as a wonderful stay with wonderful hospitality and service

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 April 2011

I didn't pick this place because I saw it on tripadvisor but becuase it was close to where I was going, so I was very lucky to find such a fine place to stay. Very good hosts and yes breakfast as good as anywhere I have stayed.

I came back after work and it was a lovely sunny late afternoon Sylvia brought me and a colleague some made cake and tea to sit out and enjoy in the garden.

I hope I will go back on a leisure visit in teh summer with my wife as I know she will enjoy the place too.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business