The Manor Coach House
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Ye Olde Talbot(Worcester)
US$87
  • Breakfast included
US$91
Worcester Whitehouse Hotel(Worcester)(Great Value!)
US$93
Agoda.com
US$91
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsb bfresh flowerscakesylvia terryon arrivalwhite companyperfect hostslittle touchesfull englishbiscuitsbreakfast was amazinglocal pubfruit saladsmall fridgebed and breakfastbottled waterno hesitation in recommending
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 May 2012

I can only re-iterate eveyone else's comments on this site! Sylvia and Terry are magnificent hosts; they are friendly, welcoming, knowledgeable and above all, just really nice, decent people! As all the reviewers state, you are welcomed with coffee/tea and cake which we had in the garden in the sunshine. We had a lovely room with an upstairs seating area; all the furniture and fittings were of the highest standard and the bed linen smelled wonderful, it was so fresh. There really aren't enough words to describe this place and I haven't even started on breakfast yet! You are asked the night before what time you would like your breakfast as it is made to order. The buffet style fruits, yoghurts, jams, cheese and cakes are incredible. The fruit salad is, well, what can I say? It is simply the nicest fruit salad I have ever had. Huge blackberries, strawberries, blackcurrants, pineapple and kiwi fruit, the ingredients were so fresh, my mouth is watering just thinking about it now!
Please, please, do not ignore any of these reviews for the Manor Coach House; you will not be disappointed. We will be going back and can honestly say, would not even look at another b&b/hotel in the area. Thank you Sylvia and Terry for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mrs_H8228
Reviewed 21 May 2012

I returned to the Manor Coach House for a three night stay after almost two years since I was there last.

It was like I had never been away. Standards are still exceptionally high, Sylvia and Terry are as welcoming as ever and attention to detail is fantastic.

I look forward to my next visit.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 May 2012

Sylvia and Terry were extremly welcoming (even though I'd turned up an hour early!). They gave me tea and cake on arrival, I was shown around my room which was lovely - clean and stylish. Great WiFi and TV. I was provided with fresh milk for my tea during my stay. The bathroom was clean and the shower was nice and hot! Breakfast was fantastic (LOTS of choice, lovely fruit salad and cooked breakfast).This B&B deserves a stay if your in the area. The room was lovely and the hosts were fantastic!!

Room Tip: I stayed in room 4 (upstairs) - lovely, spacious, en suite, sky light windows (with black out blinds)
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 May 2012

Have stayed previously and the standard is still excellent. Lovely tea and cakes on arrival. Terry and Sylvia are so friendly, helpful and welcoming. The rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable and fresh flowers just add that special touch. Breakfast is outstanding with such a vast choice and everything is so fresh and tasty. I cannot recommend this place highly enough - definitely needs six stars!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mandak23
Reviewed 28 April 2012

When you are greeted by a big cup of coffee and a slice of delicious cake when you arrive at the Manor Coach House you should know that you have picked the perfect place to stay! We couldn't have asked for anything more when staying this week. From the minute we arrived and were shown to our room, we were so impressed. It is clear that Terry & Sylvia really care about their home and their reputation. Their attention to detail is second to none. The room was immaculate, clean, tidy and well looked after. We had so much space and it was more than comfortable. Little touches like fresh flowers and a refreshment tray in the room really make you realise the extra mile they go to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. The food was delicious, freshly cooked and to your exact requirements, what more can you ask? Terry & Sylvia's local knowledge was a great help too. When attending a family wedding about 250 miles from home, we needed some help to book taxis and find where we were going. Terry and Sylvia really went out of their way to help and we were impressed with their recommendations. We had such a good time, we would have no hesitation in recommending the Manor Coach House and will definitely go back if we happen to be in the area again! Thank you for a lovely stay!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family