“The benchmark B & B”

Ranked #1 of 31 Worcester B&B and Inns
Haverfordwest, United Kingdom
“The benchmark B & B”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2013

Spent two nights here and from reading all the previous reviews I knew Manor Coach House was going to be good, but my expectations were exceeded. Despite being only a short drive from the motorway tyou find yourself in a quiet countryside setting. NIce large shower in bedroom, fresh milk for tea and coffee a nice touch. Great range of choices for breakfast. Sylvia is a great host and has got this B&B lark down to a fine art with a level of customer service that is rare in this industry. Need to think of an excuse to travel to this part of the world again so we can stay again!!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
Liverpool, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights with my sister. I have a disability and the accessible room (no. 3) was perfect for my needs. Breakfasts amazing - lots of variety and all elements really high quality!! Really friendly, helpful and genuine hosts. Highly recommended.

Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2013 via mobile

Expectations were high because of all the great reviews seen on trip advisor. From the first welcome to the moment I left, nothing was too much trouble for the owners.
Breakfast was spot on and the rooms were well stocked with everything I needed.
I will be staying again.

• Stayed September 2013
Milnrow, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2013

Not sure what I can say to add to the already glowing reports for The Manor Coach House. Suffice it to say that if you could pick this place up and plonk it down wherever you are on holiday ... you would! Everything was perfect from the welcome, through the room to the breakfast. We had two nights here in September 2013. It is set in a rural location but only a mile or so from the M5 (not that you'd notice). We had a first floor en suite bedroom with its own entrance from a decking sun patio. A very large room with all the facilities you'd expect from a much more expensive hotel. Breakfast was cooked to order, with a breakfast cold buffet table that you would not believe. There is nothing that could be faulted. Find a reason to need to stay here!

Room Tip: We had room 4. There is an accessible room and, we understand, 5 rooms in total.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Cardiff, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2013

My wife and myself have just spent 4 nights at the Manor Coach House and once again we had a brilliant time.
Terry and Sylvia are the best hosts and nothing is too much trouble for them.
The rooms are spotless and the food is the best you can get.
This is the fourth time we have visited the Manor Coach House and we will most certainly be back again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2013

The Manor is only about 10 minutes drive from the centre of Worcester yet was certainly the most peacefully quiet of the many B&Bs we stayed at during a lengthy UK visit after visiting the Tourist Information Centre seeking two nights stay in the district. Sylvia and Terry (Smith) are delightful hosts for whom nothing is too much trouble. We were welcomed with cake (delightful!) and tea/coffee after perusing our two-level lodgings which were, as the rating shows, absolutely outstanding and incredible value for money. Adding to this were the outstanding offerings at breakfast which were not bettered anywhere we stayed before and after the Manor. It was also the only B&B we stayed at which had special facilities and accommodation for the disabled. One could not wish for more courteous and helpful (but certainly not over-bearing!) hosts such as Sylvia and Terry. We arrived as unknown visitors but felt we left as friends. Not that it is necessary in any way, but the Manor, Sylvia and Terry and their guests are under the nearby apparent protective eye of the constabularly. You'll have to visit to find out how!
Sue & John, Melbourne, Australia

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Su W
Calne, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2013

What an amazing B & B this is......I found it quite by chance a few weeks ago, as I was travelling around Worcester.
I had been staying in the area for over two years on a weekly basis and needed a change of venue, I was driving past and rang to ask prices etc and was invited by Sylvia to pop in and look around.
What a lovely lady she is, down to earth and so friendly, she showed me all of the 5 rooms that are there....every room is beautifully and individually decorated - spotlessly clean and tidy. The White Company shower gel and soap in the bathroom epitomises the fact that here they 'care' about their guests.
While I was looking around I met Sylvia's husband Terry, he offerd me an ice-cream, as it was such a lovely day.
I have now stayed here a couple of times and have given Sylvia bookings to Xmas - I must say I look forward to the welcome from both Sylvia and Terry and wish I had found them a long time ago. I have been staying in room 1 which has a seating area with a full sized fridge and a microwave, so beneficial when you are away from home, as I can take my own food.
The breakfast is an absolute feast - there is so much choice, you are truly spoilt - my mouth waters at the thought.
I can honestly say that I woud stay here with my husband for social reasons more than happily and would highly recommend to anyone..... It is very reasonably priced, given what is on offer.

Thank you Syliva and Terry and your staff for making me so very welcome....excellent hospitality.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business