“An excellent experience”

Ranked #1 of 31 Worcester B&B and Inns
Swinton
“An excellent experience”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We stayed at the Coach House Worcester for two nights - Friday 13 June and Saturday 14 June.
The welcome was excellent with home-made cake & tea on arrival.
The accommodation was five star plus for four star prices. The breakfast provided a wide choice sufficient to satisfy the most critical diner.
The hosts Sylvia and Terry Smith were attentive and did everything to make our stay memorable.
There are two pubs nearby with good menus and Worcester is a short bus ride away with a regular service. J&H

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
Blackburn
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Beautiful and immaculate room. Very warm welcome. Cooked breakfast fit for a king. The whole place oozes quality. You will not be disappointed if you stay here! Also 2 nice pubs within walking distance with good food and a warm welcome.

• Stayed June 2014
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 June 2014

This is one of the best B&B's we have stayed in. The location was ideal just a short distance from the M5 but in a lovely rural setting. Our room was spacious and tastefully furnished. The bed was very comfortable with good quality spotlessly clean bedding. In fact the standard of cleanliness throughout was excellent. It didn't just look clean, it also felt clean. The breakfast was excellent with plenty of choice. We were well looked after from start to finish and nothing was too much trouble for the lovely owners. It was the extra touches that made this B&B stand out. There were soft fluffy bathrobes and best of all a decent sized mirror by an electric socket for hair drying. All in all far superior compared to many more expensive hotels and we can definitely recommend it.

West Sussex
Reviewed 8 June 2014

My wife & I stayed for three nights on a trip to see Worcestershire. Sylvia & Terry are wonderful hosts & made us most welcome from the tea & cake on arrival to cushions on the seats for drinks outside in the evenings. They could not do enough for us.The room was very spacious, spotlessly clean & very comfortable. We slept well. The bathroom was one of the best we have had. The breakfasts were superb with an amazing choice.We would thoroughly recommend the Manor Coach House & hope to return.

Room Tip: We enjoyed room 4 with an outside terrace.
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I stayed at this B&B for two nights before my wedding. Then my new husband and I stayed there the night of our wedding.
I arrived at a very early hour of the morning the first night. Not a problem. It was all arranged so I could get in and get to bed! Very quiet, minimal noise. I had a good night's sleep.
A beautiful room with lots of space. Like a home away from home. Very clean and tidy. Lovely furnishings. Great sized shower room. Tea bags, milk and snacks in the room that I could help myself to.
My friends stayed in Room 5. This is also a gorgeous room with a large bed in the main bedroom. A sofa that can turned into a bed in the sitting area. And a huge bathroom! Again very clean and tidy. Very welcoming.
Nice garden and outdoor seating area in sunny weather.
Breakfast was excellent. Continental and full English (you can have both!). A wonderful selection and all freshly prepared.
We changed rooms the night of the wedding (to go to a slightly more private room above the others - Room 4) and the owners of the B&B were kind enough to move my things from one room to another after I left to go to my wedding.
The owners are wonderful and so helpful. Nothing was too much trouble for them. This is an excellent B&B and I definitely hope to stay here again.

Room Tip: Room 1 has an excellent sitting area with a kettle, microwave and fridge. Ideal if there are a small...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Worthing, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I arrived on a Saturday late afternoon after taking my grandchildren to Wales to stay with their dad for half term, and I was getting rather tired when I was greeted as soon as I stepped out of my car by Terry.He welcomed me, and brought me tea and a beautiful piece of cake which was much needed!
I stayed in room 2 which was a beautifully proportioned room and what a comfy bed! Bliss! I happened to mention the quilt was rather warm so Sylvia put in a much thinner one, after which I slept even better! The bathroom had a lovely hot shower which was big enough to dry yourself in. There was a small fridge with bottled water and fresh milk if you needed it, also biscuits and snacks. Absolutely perfect.
The breakfast, well, what a breakfast! I must say I didn't do it justice, but if you wanted to, you could really fill up with a continental choice, fruit and yoghurts, then the usual fry-up and as much toast/tea/coffee as you wanted. Although my breakfast was fairly small, it did me until the evening.
The canals are near by, and I recommend a walk into Worcester this way, most interesting watching the long boats steering into the banks etc! Although it's fairly near the M5 - I had no idea how close - you cannot hear the traffic.
I will always stay at this beautiful bed and breakfast when I am in the area, I arrived as a client and left as a friend.
Thank you Sylvia and Terry for making me so special and welcome.

Room Tip: If you are unsure of which room to choose, ring Sylvia and ask her advice.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Market Harborough, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We had a lovely stay at this B&B. No noise from the motorway and a clean, tidy room. Breakfast was excellent and owners extremely helpful. Evening meals can be had from the Bull Inn which was very good. Highly recommend.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple