“Pretty Pretty Pretty Good”

The Manor Coach House
Ranked #1 of 31 Worcester B&B and Inns
London
“Pretty Pretty Pretty Good”
Reviewed 16 February 2010

I have stayed here on several occasions now and I would find it difficult to stay anywhere else in Worcester. I would sum The Manor Coach House up as:
- A friendly, warm welcome from Terry and Sylvia
- Spotless, luxurious and tasteful rooms
- Immaculate bathrooms: as good, if not better than most high-end hotels
- A fantastic attention to detail - other Bed and Breakfasts and hotels could learn a thing or two (or three!)
- Tasty breakfasts, with a great choice to suit all
Overall a great find and always a pleasure to return to.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
Paris
Reviewed 9 February 2010

We stayed at the Manor Coach House 2 days with our 2 children.
We had a great tim. Sylvia and Terry are so friendly and we were warmly welcomed. They do everything possible to make you feel happy.
The place is lovely with a beautiful garden - great with kids ; Rooms are large, confortable and very well decorated with personal touches.
The diner was delicious. Who said that we don’t eat well in England?
The kids were so happy that they didn’t want to leave. Our staying could not be better.
Thank you very much to Sylvia and Terry. We will come back during our next trip to UK.
We highly recommend the Manor Coach House.

• Stayed August 2008, travelled with family
2 Thank Rman83
Old, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 February 2010

I recently went on a training course and had the option of either driving 2 hours each morning and night or staying up in Worcester so I looked around, found the Manor Coach House and the pictures and information looked good so I decided to go for it. For £45 a night you cant normally go too far wrong but everything at the Manor Coach House was on par or better than hotels which I've paid twice as much for before.

On arrival I was given a friendly greeting and offered a cup of tea and something to eat while I filled in the required forms. The owners are both extremely friendly and after doing everything I needed Sylvia showed me to my room. The room itself was really tasteful, clean and I felt right at home as soon as I dropped my bags.

It seemed nothing was too much for them to help with which made a nice change from a lot of places. The only bad thing I found was the first night one of the adjacent rooms had their tv quite loud until fairly late on the first night but I was so tired and the bed so comfortable I had no problem sleeping at all and the second night was fairly silent.

The food in the morning was some of the best I've had in a long time and all this with an included breakfast. I made the most of the good food and had full english breakfast, bread, pancakes, toast, cereal, teas, apple juices and water and it certainly kept me going through the day.

I hadn't realised when I checked out but I'm going back up there to do another 2 days of training so hopefully there are places at the Manor Coach House as I'm certainly looking forward to going back again.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank Daniel G
Galway, Ireland
Reviewed 6 January 2010

Excellent hosts, from the moment we arrived and were offered a choice of season beverages everything was polished and exemplary in the attention to detail and the desire to help,

Room was massive but warm, clean, welcoming and fully appointed.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled as a couple
2 Thank eyrecourt
Wirral
Reviewed 9 December 2009

I have had the pleasure of staying at the Manor Coach House on a few occaisions this year due to work commitments.
Everything about this B and B is totally faultless. The rooms are beautifully decorated and well equiped (I have stayed in all 4 now!), the breakfast is lovely, but the best thing about this little haven is the owners! Nothing is too much trouble and you are always greeted with a smile.
I am actually staying in one of the rooms tonight and was greeted on my arrival, this evening ,with a festive drink and the offer of a mince pie- how often do you get service like that!?
If I could give this place more than 5 stars I would.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled on business
1 Thank RachandNeil
Durham
Reviewed 6 December 2009

After reading the reviews on here we booked and had every confidence we would not be disappointed - it surpassed our high expectations and is by far the best B&B we have ever stayed at. The room was spacious, elegant and beautifully appointed. Great attention to detail, with delicious home-made cakes on arrival, and the most amazing breakfast which was easily on a par with that of a London 5 * hotel. Nothing is too much trouble for them and we were even offered a lift to the local pub!
Location is brilliant , less than 10 minutes from junction 6 on M5 yet it appears to be in the heart of the country and very convenient for Worcester where we spent a very pleasant day.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled as a couple
2 Thank DurhamGlobetrotter
Scotland
Reviewed 18 November 2009

I arrived, late and tired from the SW and was welcomed to the Manor Coach House like an old friend, even though I had never stayed before. This B&B is probably the best I have ever stayed in. The couple who run it are lovely, the room I had was large, well appointed and very comfortable. The bed was so good I asked for details of who made it (its on order for home now). After my excellent sleep, breakfast did not disappoint. Excellent range and served beautifully. I can't recommend it enough.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled on business