I have stayed here on several occasions now and I would find it difficult to stay anywhere else in Worcester. I would sum The Manor Coach House up as:
- A friendly, warm welcome from Terry and Sylvia
- Spotless, luxurious and tasteful rooms
- Immaculate bathrooms: as good, if not better than most high-end hotels
- A fantastic attention to detail - other Bed and Breakfasts and hotels could learn a thing or two (or three!)
- Tasty breakfasts, with a great choice to suit all
Overall a great find and always a pleasure to return to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Manor Coach House Bed and Breakfast apartments, are situated in the quite hamlet of Hindlip in Worcester. Five minutes from J6 of the M5 motorway, the apartments are designed to appeal to both tourist and business travellers. The apartments are converted outbuildings from the adjacent Manor House. And are surrounded by extensive, attractive gardens and countryside, Ample off road parking. There is a good choice of eating places within a short walk or drive, plus retail parks and supermarkets ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your The Manor Coach House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Manor Coach Hotel
- Manor Coach Hotel
- The Manor Coach House Worcester, Worcestershire