“Special diet nightmare turned good”

Timberdine Harvester
Ranked #264 of 355 Restaurants in Worcester
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 July 2013

Didnt have time to check the menu before we went and had to wait a while for them to find the allergy menu. There was nothing on the menu except fries and salad that I could eat. Explained this to our lovely waitress and she brought me a massive plate to help myself from the salad bar. Also saw her helping an old lady to get her salad and carry it back to her table. Amazing customer service.

Harvester R, Public Relations Manager at Timberdine Harvester, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent visit to our Restaurant.

Reviewed 7 July 2013

This resturant is getting worse. It used to be much better than it is now. Has a very clattery atmosphere. The salad bar can be good providing staff can be bothered to keep it full. The last meal i ate here was burned and accompanied by a very odd tasting sauce. It is a shame that they got rid of the early bird. There is now a supposed cheaper bit of the menu that is not worth bothering with. You can always manage to get a decent pudding (if you like ice cream). Service is a bit hit and miss. The menu is not great for vegetarians or children but great if you like cheap meat.

Harvester R, Public Relations Manager at Timberdine Harvester, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2013

We were sorry to hear that you didn’t enjoy your visit, and we really appreciate the feedback you have given us.
Thank you.

Reviewed 16 May 2013

Excellent food and service. I like The calorific values on menu to help as I am watching my weight. I was alone and asked for a table by the window. The waitress complied with my request making my experience pleasant as I could look out on the garden as I ate. I am a bit uncomfortable in the middle of a crowded room.

My only gripe was the leaflet I was given at the end inviting me to enter for monthly raffle/survey, was out of date!

Harvester R, Public Relations Manager at Timberdine Harvester, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback following your recent visit to our Restaurant.

Reviewed 16 May 2013

LIving near to the restaurant means that we have been there a few times due to its close proximity, particularly for birthday meals. All of my family have had their birthdays there including mine this year. As we are usually a large group of more than 6, the staff are more than happy to allow to choose where we sit as there is a particular part of the restaurant that is more private with a round table. The service each time has been excellent. The waitresses could not be more helpful and service with a smile is never exaggerated or put on. They are genuinely professional and friendly and the meals are always delicious and faultless. Plenty for your money. A country pub in the city - excellent!

Reviewed 7 May 2013

As i live fairly close to this restaurant we use it a few times each month, the meals are always nice, the staff are always friendly and the value for money is excellent.
If your hungry and want decent, honest food with good service, then this is the place to visit.

Harvester R, Public Relations Manager at Timberdine Harvester, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visits to our Restaurant.