“Excellent Dog Friendly Bed and Breakfast” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Moseley Farm B&B

Moseley Farm B&B
Moseley Farm B&B
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Excellent Dog Friendly Bed and Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2012

Can not fault this Bed and Breakfast.The owners were very helpful and freindly. Room very clean and comfortable. Price very reasonable. Use of fridge and microwave during stay a real bonus. Breakfast was also very nice each day.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Chroph

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Lancaster, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2012

I chose this for location as I was combining a business trip with catching up with friends in Worcester. It felt like a home from home, I was able to come and go easily, there were no problems finding it though I did my homework first after reading previous reviews. Nice rural surroundings and a peaceful night's sleep. I had the family room - for a small amount extra I had an en-suite and lots of space. The room was clean and comfortable and breakfast was very good, with plenty of choice - had to be ordered the night before though. Hotels in the area are quite expensive so this place felt even better value. I will stay there again

Room Tip: Single rooms don't have en-suite, larger room can be booked for a very reasonable price
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank sallie080
England
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2012

Being in a budget, I searched around Worcester for the cheapest room. I don't usually have breakfast, so although breakfast was available it would have only cost a little bit extra. I saw from other reviews that it had been difficult to find, so i got onto Google Maps and identified the building before working out my route, so although I arrived late, I didn't have to ask directions. Look out for the small sign on the post at the end of the wall, drive up the slight incline past the farm buildings towards the greenhouse and the B&B is to the right. I was able to let myself in and my room was ready for me. A fantastic night's peaceful sleep with the window wide open, the only noise being the fish sploshing in the pond below.

Room Tip: The large room 4 is worth booking. A bit spartan - shared bathroom - but that's reflected on th...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled solo
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank ILP-JP
Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2011

i stopped here with my dog hooch as a respite and to do some obedience work with hooch , both karen and shane made us feel welcome, id thoroughly recommend stopping there to anyone, thanks very much karen and shane and hooch is better on recalls now lol

• Stayed August 2011, travelled solo
3 Thank dazzaone1
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2010

We stayed here for two nights, room only and felt very welcome and relaxed, especially as we were told we could come and go as we pleased. We had Room 1, a large en-suite with lovely views and very peaceful. It was simply furnished (a nice sofa for watching TV) which meant we didn't have to worry about our dog brushing against designer stuff! Karen and Shane can give you any local information that you need. We would highly recommend the nearby pub, The Fox - lovely real ales but no food without a few days' warning. Our only slight criticism was that the pillows were a bit hard and lumpy!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Buteo
moseleyfarm, Owner at Moseley Farm B&B, responded to this review, 28 July 2010
Thank you for the review, we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and the local pub. We have bought new pillows in response to your feedback as the comfort of our guests is important to us.