Moseley Farm B&B
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Ye Olde Talbot(Worcester)
US$87
  • Breakfast included
US$91
Worcester Whitehouse Hotel(Worcester)(Great Value!)
US$93
Agoda.com
US$91
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsshared bathroomfamily roomshared facilitiescomfortable bedstoastsofafarmhouse
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 August 2013

We stayed one night on the return from Wales and were quite happy with our stay. It was quiet and clean. The family rooms were en suite and had a good size, at a very good price. We did not have breakfast, so I cannot comment on it. Would recommend for a nights stay.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank SpinyLondon
Reviewed 15 February 2013

There are no ridiculous prices for single occupancy, which was good as I was travelling alone for a course nearby

I was given a double room but i had booked and paid for a single, which was nice! It was basic but clean, with tea making facilities and tv. The shared bathroom was also in immaculate condition, which was good as this is the only issue I worry about with shared bathrooms.

I didnt get a cheesy meet and greet on my arrival but a note and instructions at reception that explained all I needed.

If you are on a lower budget or if you aren't looking for all the frills of a hotel and want to just get on with your stay, in what I thought was a rather nice big rural B&B, I would have no problem recommending this one.

One point that needs to be mentioned in particular though - the cooked breakfast was very good!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank MXS160
Reviewed 1 January 2013

Truely disgusting! Place and hosts!
If you like a hitchcock /Psycho experience; this is the place to be!!!
No welcoming entrance when arriving, no lights, no Christmas tree or decoration, very dull inside, dangling shower unpleasant smell, camera in the dining room, not very representative hosts without a smile or friendliness. Mainly interested in money and doing the minimum for it, very rude in their behavior and not interested in what the client says.

• Stayed: December 2012
3  Thank Reddance
Reviewed 3 November 2012

Can not fault this Bed and Breakfast.The owners were very helpful and freindly. Room very clean and comfortable. Price very reasonable. Use of fridge and microwave during stay a real bonus. Breakfast was also very nice each day.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Chroph
Reviewed 15 July 2012

I chose this for location as I was combining a business trip with catching up with friends in Worcester. It felt like a home from home, I was able to come and go easily, there were no problems finding it though I did my homework first after reading previous reviews. Nice rural surroundings and a peaceful night's sleep. I had the family room - for a small amount extra I had an en-suite and lots of space. The room was clean and comfortable and breakfast was very good, with plenty of choice - had to be ordered the night before though. Hotels in the area are quite expensive so this place felt even better value. I will stay there again

Room Tip: Single rooms don't have en-suite, larger room can be booked for a very reasonable price
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business