“It's good to feel that your business is valued”
Review of Bindles Brasserie - CLOSED

Bindles Brasserie
Price range: US$13 - US$55
Cuisines: European, Bar, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 June 2012

I recently arranged a surprise 40th birthday for my wife at Bindles. The staff pulled out all the stops to make the evening special and to make all the 16 guests feel special. The general manager had co-ordinated the event with his team so when we arrived everybody was aware what was going on and everybody played along.

The three course meal that we enjoyed was great and the service was very attentive. We were left to enjoy our evening with no pressure to leave.

All of our guests had positive things to say about our evening and we will definitely be returning to enjoy another meal at Bindles.

The team, chef and manager are a great credit to the business.

Paul and Rachel

Reviewed 11 June 2012

I wanted Bindles to be a great place to eat, as I am from worcester and worcester is really missing a quality place to eat and have cocktails. Sadly I was really disappointed and I tried twice to go incase it was a 'one off'.

First visit, the staff were really unaware of us arriving and they all stood there drying glasses rather and appeared worried on which member would have to seat our table of 4. When seated, our waitress was unaware of what drinks they had or food. We ordered some simple drinks which they sadly got wrong. The staff seem totally untrained (not their fault at all) and most were so shy they looked frighted to talk to customers. They got in total flusters when they got the drinks wrong.

The food was ok, but they food at The Kings Head pub just next to it, is a million times better and half the price. I ordered a burger which I asked for 'well dont' since being pregant, my burger arrived raw. I understand mistakes are made, and have no problem with that, however the service was awful. The same shy and scared waitress didn't know what to do when I showed her the raw burger. She kept running away to ask what to do, there didn't seem to be any management at all. As I said, I have no problem with mistakes being made, but the way they dealt with it was awful. They only came back to me when I asked what was happening, they gave me another burger (sadly still bleeding) after all my guests had eaten. And they didn't seem sorry at all.

My second trip (As I said, I wanted bindles to be really good, so thought maybe the first time was a one off) it had the same untrained staff who seemed frighted to talk to customers, the drinks order was messed up again and the my other halfs meal was cold. :(

So sadly not visiting Bindles again :( If they had some really well trained staff and upped the food a little, it would be a fab place to eat. But I sadly don't think it will be open for long and will be up for lease again soon.

5  Thank katy s
Reviewed 4 June 2012

Great food, friendly staff and fantastic service. Worcester's best kept secret.

Reviewed 3 June 2012

Have visited Brindles twice now on Friday evenings and taken advantage of the prefixed menu at £12 for 2 courses. Service was excellent (efficient and friendly), and the food had quality ingredients and was delicious. I particularly enjoyed the risotto with asparagus.....and the choc brownies! I would recommend at this price and also the half price cocktails!

Reviewed 1 June 2012

Very clean and very good menu - boutique and full-on.