“Great lunch”

Cafe Vienna
Cuisines: British
“Great lunch”
Reviewed 3 April 2013

2nd visit to this cafe (FYI now called 'Quinns')today. Had the 'carvery baguette' with roast pork which was gorgeous- made fresh and one of the nicest baguettes I've had. The meals came with chips (99p extra but cooked just right!) and salad, which, unusually, comes with a slice of pineapple!
The cafe was busy but our food came quickly and there was no queue to order. The menu has plenty of choice (sandwiches up to full size hot meals) and I would be happy to go again.

• Visited April 2013

Worcester, United Kingdom
“Excellent Food - Good Value”
Reviewed 6 December 2012

We have been regular visitors to this restaurant for some years now and recently it has changed the name, and is now called "Quinns". It is owned by the same people and so the quality of food and service is the same as it has always been........excellent!! We usually go for lunch and are always very pleased with the quality of food and service provided. They do wonderful cooked meals and snacks and we are never disappointed. When you have selected your table, the food is ordered and paid for at the counter. You never have to wait very long for your drinks to arrive and the food follows shortly afterwards. All the staff are very pleasant, friendly and efficient. The tables are cleared and wiped down very promptly after people leave and the place seems to run like clockwork. Coffee is really good and the Tuna Mayo sandwich is to die for!!! The best we have had anywhere. Well worth a visit and I am sure you will not be disappointed.

• Visited December 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Over priced, rude staff worst cafe we have visited”
Reviewed 3 September 2012

We went for the first time as the cafe looked nice, we had breakfast, I had to get my own cutlery, food was not what I ordered, I was told toast was included at till to then find out it wasn't and even though they got it wrong I wasn't offered any as an apology, my food came ten mins before the other meal, they forgot to add an item on there, when I asked about it the lady said really loud it is extra for that to find out she actually got it wrong and it was included, rude, not polite, expensive, eggs were hard, beans were cold,
Lady on next table was alsoun happy due to paying £2 for a small orange juice, she also said she wouldn't be visiting again,
I enjoy meals out with my children but after this morning it ruined it and I will never visit Vienna in crown gate again.

“Another great meal”
Reviewed 16 April 2012

This is still my favourite cafe in Worcester for a good English meal just like home cooking.
Everything arrives very hot and fresh, having been made up in full view from the carvery area.
As the cafe is busy, the carvery hot food is regularly replaced. My favourite is still the roast pork carvery with roast and boiled potatoes, freshly carved meat, vegetables, Yorkshire pudding, stuffing, rich gravy, crackling and apple sauce.
The staff are always friendly and helpful.
There are plenty of other meals of all kinds and the sweets are excellent if you have room.
The photo shows the meal I had. Say no more!

• Visited April 2012
worcestershire
“Great food, Great Value, Great Service, Great Staff - Great Everything.”
Reviewed 12 February 2012

We have no idea why people would eat at home when Cafe Vienna is on their door step. The food is fantastic and really good value. You can get an authentic home cooked meal at prices that are realistic for the quality of food you get.
Try their roast pork dinner - it's by far the best you will get in Worcester. Honestly forget the Gastropubs, restaurants etc, get your self over to Cafe Vienna and see what you're missing.

• Visited February 2012